No Room In Our Bed!

skyesblue

No recent pics but this was around this time last year. Miss my tiny puppy now that she sleeps in the same position but is 4 times bigger AND shares with Buster.

IMG_2704.jpg

No recent pics but this was around this time last year. Miss my tiny puppy now that she sleeps in the same position but is 4 times bigger AND shares with Buster.

IMG_2704.jpg

She's so cute!!

Edited by skyesblue

my dogs have been kicked out! so sick of having to share with them!

I do find that about 3am Atlas comes in cause it gets cold and will sometimes let him up in the bed, but kaos usually sleeps in her bed in the dining room (both have beds in my bedroom, but she rather out there)

the cats are another story...

240498_10150202705479914_580319913_6887206_4944279_o.jpg

The most I can squeeze into my bed is 7 pei and 4 cats. Sadly the rest have to find their own beds.

I only share with Gilly, Bob has his chair and Blake has his blankie next to my bed.

Gilly does do the doona dive, especially now its bloody freezeing up here.

Blake does look longingly at the bed at times.

Charlie and Emmy sleeps on the bed with me. Charlie takes half of the queen size bed himself whereas Emmy and I (and Mr CW EW when he stays over) have to fight out of the other half.

Oskar has been in the bed since day 1. :) He is also a doonah creeper. He is OK to go to sleep on top of the bed, but, about 4.30-5.00am, he walks over the top of me to the edge of the bed, nudges me to wake up, so I can lift the doonah for him to crawl under and snuggle up against my warm legs!! :) When Zsa Zsa comes home, I may have to go to a king size bed too!!!! :D

Our Cav Chilli sleeps in the Laundry at the mo, mainly coz we can't trust him in the house yet, and 3 cats sleeping in our Queen size bed is squashy as it is.

Don't know how many times i've either woken up with Cat Ass in my face, or one of them staring at me about an inch away from my face it's like :eek: then :rofl:

Maui was never supposed to be allowed on the bed. Ah yeah, that didnt last long. He starts off on his mat beside the bed.. But during the night he jumps up, nudges my arm so I can lift the doona and he snuggles in against my legs, usually with his head on my foot.

He is only 8kgs but somehow during the prcess manages to spread himself out!

OH is a shift worker so it's just me and the girls(Amstaff and SBT) during the week and we have the best snuggles :D

It's fine when it's freezing and they sleep under the doona with me but when they sleep on top they end up stealing the doona :mad:laugh:

Completely different story though when OH isn't working.I found his 'TO Do' list yesterday and down the bottom he had added buy king sized bed :laugh: Guess me and the girls aren't used to sharing with him anymore! :o