Where's Luke And Barkly?

Hi All

Just a quick message mostly to those at my clubs (Croydon, K9 and ADCV) but to everyone else I know in the agility community.

Some of you may have noticed I haven't been at training or trials for a while.

A couple of months ago (?) I got sick. Eventually really sick. Long story short - massive infection, months of IV antibiotics.

I'm still in hospital and expected to eventually make a full recovery. I'm still at least a couple of months from being able to attend training and then a while still before I can think about trialling.

Barkly is being looked after and living the life of luxury at Beds for Tails (http://www.bedsfortails.com.au). A huge thanks to Angelina and Steve.

Anyway, if you hear anyone ask "What happened to Luke and Barkly?" - now you can tell them ;)

If anyone needs to contact me, a PM here on DOL or a Facebook message is easiest. Email is a bit problematic at the moment. I can't bear the thought of going through my half dozen email account, digging up passwords and trawling through thousands of messages.

Anyway - I hope everyone is well.

We will return!

Luke Wilby and Elspan Barkly Blue.

Hey Luke :wave:

We miss you at training :cry: Get better soon - my goodness but Mr B. Blue will be absolutely FIRING on his first run back so you better get REALLY well so you can keep up with him. And practice your rear crosses just in case you can't keep up ;)

Take care, mate.

Sal, Em & Ziggy.

Get well soon Luke!! You must be missing Barkly! Well as much as you can when you're sick.

My son got glandular fever late last year, six weeks later he was in hospital with severe infection needing surgery and on IV antibiotics. Really stuffed him up for a while afterwards but he made a complete recovery and is pretty healthy now.

Thanks for the good wishes guys.

Jules and Sal, if I think of anything I'll holler :)

Jigsaw... Mine didn't start with glandular fever, but I've been through the surgery and the rest of it. Good to hear your son recovered :)