I'd Like You All To Meet Bruno

ruthless

He's gorgeous Ruth :D

Fingers crossed he continues to fit in, and becomes a permanent resident at your place :thumbsup:

Rhino would have been a Bruno, if it was up to my OH!!

How about Hammer/Hamma?.....( :o that looks weird when I write it :o )

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do I get to meet him is what I want to know :D!

I always look at my favourite tv shows/movies/games/books for my pet names. Riddick is from Chronicles of Riddick, and I have a list of names for future dogs :)! My friend named her cat Bronte, after the author Charlotte Bronte.

Maybe have a look at some movies or books that you love and a name will jump out at you?

Bruno is so gorgeous and was an absolute joy to have here while Ruth was away. I can't fault that bloody dog in any way!!!!! My heart melts at every photo Ruth puts up, i'm so in love with him!

Our gorgeous Juno looks to have a great home set up, we're having a meet and greet with their dog tomorrow... fingers crossed everyone that it goes well!!

what about Brando or Brandon? He's got a tiny bit of knuckle left I think, so a little bit more growing to do, not much though, then just filling out/bulking up.

What do you current 3 think of him, I didn't see Trixie in the group shot.

Like I said in the OP I'm taking the introductions very slowly and crating and rotating. Trixie has some fear issues so I want her to get well and truly used to him being here before they meet offlead. They've been walked together and she happily lies beside his crate in front of the heater. I'm sure they'll be fine but there's nothing to be gained from rushing things.

:happydance2: I've been waiting to see more pics of Bruno since you put the first ones up on the bull breeds in need page! He is such a handsome little dude! Looks like he's fitting in well.

When our girl Juno was a baby me and OH agreed that we'd use a sharp 'ah' instead of 'no' with her because of the similar sound to the name. I don't think she'll ever catch onto the word 'no' :doh:

Lucky she understands 'ah' and 'leave it'

When our girl Juno was a baby me and OH agreed that we'd use a sharp 'ah' instead of 'no' with her because of the similar sound to the name. I don't think she'll ever catch onto the word 'no' :doh:

Lucky she understands 'ah' and 'leave it'

Since he responds well to "oi" and "hey" and the name Bruno really suits him we've decided to stick with it.

Any guesses on his breed mix or what his colour might be called?

There's a vid of his first meeting with Angel a few days ago posted on my FB page > https://www.facebook.com/ruthlessphotos

Juno's potential adopter had to pull out unexpectedly so she's still looking for her forever home if anyone's interested > http://www.petrescue.com.au/view/111474

Hahaha! Angel is a bit of a bitch, isn't she? I'm sure she will make sure he knows his boundaries... lol!

She'll happily lie beside him on the dog bed or the sofa, but if he starts pestering her she'll tell him off. I know she won't hurt him so I'm only intervening to calm him down, not to correct her. I doubt it'll be long before they're playing biteyface together :)