Known Dog Exibitors On Tv

Blakbelgian

Tonight (23 June 2011) on Channel 9 on ACA at 6:30pm there will be a story featuring

twin sisters whom show dogs (all over the place) that either do or do not want a fence being built.

(from memory they were squatters on some one elses land, I think ACA or TT have done stories on them before).

Commercials shows them as grey/silver haired sisters wearing their yellow & Black Pedigree jackets.

I could not see any dogs roaming around but from memory they had Lowchens. Used to have a G Dane.

Lets see what they are up to now.

BB

Tonight (23 June 2011) on Channel 9 on ACA at 6:30pm there will be a story featuring

twin sisters whom show dogs (all over the place) that either do or do not want a fence being built.

(from memory they were squatters on some one elses land, I think ACA or TT have done stories on them before).

Commercials shows them as grey/silver haired sisters wearing their yellow & Black Pedigree jackets.

I could not see any dogs roaming around but from memory they had Lowchens. Used to have a G Dane.

Lets see what they are up to now.

BB

I saw this advert this morning - they are billed as the wicked twins.

I've seen these 2 on ACA quite a few times over the years, usually painted in an eccentric but humorous light. I saw them shopping at Chirnside Park once and wondered if they live in the Yarra Valley somewhere but I dont know.

I met them back in 2007 in Adelaide as they were attending the Royal. Both were lovely ladies in my opinion and yes they did have Lowchens can't remember their prefix though. Wish I had seen what was said about them - they are a bit eccentric but they are nothing more than a couple old ladies who enjoy doing the show circuits.

Don't they live near Sale or down that way somewhere?

I remember they were at Sapphire coast circuit when Black Saturday was happening and they had to rush home

as the property they live on was in danger of burning.

Silly question..................BUT................. Where did they win those jackets????????

Were those a special BOB prize or something at some particular show?

Ep showed the lowchens but only briefly.

Surely it makes sense that if you don't want cows on your property you leave the fence up???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

They usually dress in jeans & plaid shirts at shows.

BB

Don't they live near Sale or down that way somewhere?

I remember they were at Sapphire coast circuit when Black Saturday was happening and they had to rush home

as the property they live on was in danger of burning.

Silly question..................BUT................. Where did they win those jackets????????

Were those a special BOB prize or something at some particular show?

Ep showed the lowchens but only briefly.

Surely it makes sense that if you don't want cows on your property you leave the fence up???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

They usually dress in jeans & plaid shirts at shows.

BB

Yes the jackets were for winning Best of Breed at several Royals. Even funnier when you attend a dog funeral, wedding or social event, they are all wearing them. Does this mean the coats are kept in the car for inopportune moments, or simply that dog people have no normal clothes?