Dog Just Died Anyone Up

JulesP

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julia, I've been thinking about you all day. Hope you're OK and have some company there.

Popped back in here to post exactly what Gayle has said above. :hug:

Edited by tlc

Thank you for all your thoughts.

It was definitely bait of some kind. Lots of bright green vomit in my car.

The girls are quiet but ok. To be expected I guess.

I couldn't find anything in the garden.

I had been thinking about keeping them all in at night, so am blaming myself big time.

I keep looking out the window expecting to see him at the window licking the glass.

I am so so sorry for your loss Jules - I really hope you were able to speak with somebody today..

Has anybody been able to contact JulesP, who can reassure us that she is ok?

My heart sank when I saw the title of your thread Jules

The sudden death of a loved pet is truly tragic and you never can prepare for it.

Take care of yourself and use any support you have.

R.I.P Brock I always enjoyed looking at photos of you. You were such a gorgeous boy.

Going for alcohol.

Another joy of being single you have to clean the car up yourself. I think I got it all but am really worried that one of the girls might lick some and get sick. Would steam cleaning work?

Horrible to say but if you don't use snail bait and the vet thinks this is the cause you probably need to report his death to the police. Mum and Dad lost their beautiful BC to baiting a few years back and it turned out he wasn't the only one that the mongrels killed their neighbours lost dogs too as did many other people in the district. It happened right before school hols and the police weren't surprised as apparently it happens all too often. Given the timing with proximity to school hols thought I should just mention it. Really sorry don't want to make things worse for you.