Destruction Dog Awards!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cats have caused more destruction than the dogs but I'll share this one of Fern as I love the smug look on her face.

post-10280-0-26572900-1311726489_thumb.jpg

The cats did this. I thought I had been burgled!

post-10280-0-74428000-1311726544_thumb.jpg

eek1.gif WTH!!!! Your cats did that??? Sweet jeebus...evil kitteh's rofl1.giflaugh.gif

Latte is busy ripping up the old lounge, haven't got photos of it yet.

It was going to be thrown out anyway but Onslow loves to sleep on it at night. when I go in to give him his goodnight kiss and cuddle he looks at me as if to say "it's not me mum doing the damage" :laugh:

We have Evil Kitty here. Although no piccies. He regularly opens all the kitchen cupboard doors, even the ones I have trouble opening. He hasn't sussed out the kitchen pantry yet...thank goodness.

Last week I came home to find my copy of 'don't shoot the dog' lying on my bed with the top corner of the pages chewed. Poor Juno, even though she barely chewed any of our things as a pup she was the first to come to mind. But alas the bite marks weren't big enough for Juno and she wasn't the one lying on the bed all afternoon. Twas the cat! What an evil genius, he nearly comitted the perfect crime. Living in a house with a SBT and an Amstaff who's going to think it was the cat! Don't shoot the dog? Dog's not the problem :laugh:

Edited by Sezz

My youngest stafford was a nightmare child. I used to take show and tell in to work everyday as they liked to see what she had done after initially not believing my stories of her destructions. In particular she loves anything stuffed and jars of vaseline.

My mother once left two bean bag filled doggy beds outside that of course got trashed. I came home to find her trying to vaccuum the little white balls out of the lawn. I've had so many destroyed pillows and doonas that I've washed and kept the stuffing and made new dog beds with it. And as for garbage bins - our kitchen tidy has lived in the laundry sink for 3 years now to keep it safe after she actually chewed her way into a metal bin. Nothing in our house is lower than bench level as she really will attempt to eat anything. She has cost me a fortune in ruined mobile phones. Even my work ID has teeth marks in it. None of my lounges have arms on them anymore. But I love that naughty dog to bits!

One of my other staffords (RIP Bundy) once tried to chew his way out of the laundry and by the time we got home the chewed gyprock had dried all over his face. He pooped white for a couple of days. It was kind of funny.

post-33739-0-50097400-1311740908_thumb.jpg

Edited by Puppy_Sniffer

Aw this is a great thread. Love all the naught puppy pics.

This is one of my fosters who we found out was responsible for the massive hole that kept being dug in front of the house.

IMG_6676.jpg

And the worst descruction was done by my old GSD x girl. We kept finding bits of rubber strips in the yard. Took us a while to figure out they were the rubber weather strips you find along the bottom of your aluminium windows, between the window and the bricks. She had been (somehow) grabbing the ends and ripping them out of all the downstairs windows. The only way to fix it was to take all the windows out..........um no thanks :laugh: