Aktifmag, Dr Chris Brown And Dol

jaybeece

Wow....that was interesting seeing DOL mentioned. I don't think anyone on DOL pretends to be an 'expert' on TV personalities...certainly we all have our opinions on select people in the public eye ;). Though I can't deny that there are those on this forum who are incredibly knowledgeable about all things canine~ it's what makes this forum good (despite the odd 'fight').

Just wait till that writer does a site search about what we think of the berk...

And I think by expert they mean anyone who knows a little bit more on the subject than they do. So if that's a multiplier on nothing, that still gets the title of "expert".

Edited by Mrs Rusty Bucket

‘Not quite the ‘Aussie Hero’ is he. Gives vets a bad name’

Woohoo this was me! :thumbsup::laugh:

coffee splurk! Huski called Roger Ramvet a douche :rofl:

I bet you are feeling all bitter, twisted and crying in your cornies, that he didn't quote you :rofl::rofl:

Was it you who named him Roger Ramvet ? if so, you should contact these people and demand to be quoted :laugh:

‘Not quite the ‘Aussie Hero’ is he. Gives vets a bad name’

LOL! That I did. That I did. It really is the first word that springs to mind...

I bet you are feeling all bitter, twisted and crying in your cornies, that he didn't quote you :rofl::rofl:

Was it you who named him Roger Ramvet ? if so, you should contact these people and demand to be quoted :laugh:

Devastated, Warls :rofl:

Gee that blogger doesnt like him very much, does he/she. They'd fit right in on dogz, if they're not already a member.

'Not quite the 'Aussie Hero' is he. Gives vets a bad name'

I'm soooo glad they used that one :rofl: Devastated that they neglected to mention Roger Ramvet though :laugh:

Just wait till that writer does a site search about what we think of the berk...

And I think by expert they mean anyone who knows a little bit more on the subject than they do. So if that's a multiplier on nothing, that still gets the title of "expert".

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think he's all that bad. Sure he hams it up for the cameras but that keeps the general public swooning and watching each week - bringing more exposure to pets in general, veterinary care and the benefits of pets within a family/our society. He's not my cup of tea to look at but he's certainly kinder on the eye than another vet who might be fat, middle aged and balding.

I don't think the collective DOL would ever be happy with or approve of any veterinary show on TV :laugh:

I don't think he's all that bad. Sure he hams it up for the cameras but that keeps the general public swooning and watching each week - bringing more exposure to pets in general, veterinary care and the benefits of pets within a family/our society. He's not my cup of tea to look at but he's certainly kinder on the eye than another vet who might be fat, middle aged and balding.

I don't think the collective DOL would ever be happy with or approve of any veterinary show on TV :laugh:

He lost me with his bull breed bollox. The episode where they talked about lockjaw and DNA-tested a pound puppy to see if it had pitbull terrier in it and would therefore eat the owner's school-going child and his friends, that was frankly upsetting.

Yes, to this.

But, along with Spot the Dog, I was disappointed about his generalised remarks on bull breeds.

Edited by mita