New From Deshonko!

poodlefan

Well I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I purchased your 'extreme walker' last year, and while I can say the product delivered, it only delivered ON ONE SIDE. I now have one very firm right butt check, and a right arm that Arnie would be proud of, but it doesn't matter what I do, I cannot get the extreme walker to work on the left side.

I have been left looking very lopsided, and despite numerous correspondence with your local supplier, I am yet to be given a solution to my lopsided problem.

Colour is not an issue, unless you have the Rare Blue variety.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I purchased your 'extreme walker' last year, and while I can say the product delivered, it only delivered ON ONE SIDE. I now have one very firm right butt check, and a right arm that Arnie would be proud of, but it doesn't matter what I do, I cannot get the extreme walker to work on the left side.

I have been left looking very lopsided, and despite numerous correspondence with your local supplier, I am yet to be given a solution to my lopsided problem.

Colour is not an issue, unless you have the Rare Blue variety.

I'm sorry, but I'm sure there is a need for photographic proof.:)

Wonderful mental image

What's it like with the kiddies ?

Exercising the kiddies??????????

Not very reliable - :walkdog: - high possibility of loss of said kiddies :rofl:

If you can guarantee the loss of the kids, I'll take 2. I'll take a third if you have a model that puts weight on!

Kinsella, that is a fabulous idea, but the Deshonko product is so well trained that the extreme walker walked backwards with me. That just doubled the one-sided effort.

Oh bugger!! Seemed like a really good idea.

Wait a minute, did you say it was so well trained you couldn't get it to walk on the other side? Bloody Deshonko. If it was me, I'd say they had made the dog untrainable to suit your needs. You didn't sign a contract, did you?? :crossfingers:

Thanks for the giggle, taking my bad bones to bed for tomorrow is another day in the wonderful world of DOL

I'd like to place an order for a male and a female white toy German Shepherd please (the same size as a toy poodle).

I only want the non shedding, no bark, hypo-allergenic, no dig variety that requires no exercise thanks.

Edited by Dxenion

A few questions;

Can I trade in the puppy I bought last year? it's almost ten months old-- no longer a cute puppy and well to be honest, it doesn't look as adorable.

I would like 2 Belgian Malinois please- I've heard they are the 'cool dog to have' and must be in on this trend. Please ensure they come to me perfectly trained in Obedience, Agility, Schutzhund, Flyball and of course house-trained. I really want to try out a few of these dog sports but can not be bothered in putting the energy or the money into doing the hard work myself.

Can I pay for these dogs in 5 monthly payments of $29.95? I will pay via direct deposit although will never actually have the money in the designated bank account

Lastly, if I do not reach my goal weight with in 30 days can I send them back for full refund?

Can I put in a pre order for your Christmas line do you have any in the spitz variety? I want to loose those last bits of weight before the rellos come over on Christmas day, it also needs to be able to a centerpiece on Christmas day so I would also like it to be programmed to sit on the table like an ice sculpture I am happy to pay for the extra training.

As a side note after I have lost my weight and it has performed its centerpiece duty will it make a good backyard ornament? Or do I need a pigeon pair?

--Lhok

Edited by Lhok

What's it like with the kiddies ?

Exercising the kiddies??????????

Not very reliable - :walkdog: - high possibility of loss of said kiddies :rofl:

If you can guarantee the loss of the kids, I'll take 2. I'll take a third if you have a model that puts weight on!

Yes, I have the perfect model for you - slightly larger than previous model, but can guarantee weight gain

NB Tattoo's not included

post-10374-0-41060400-1316038533_thumb.jpg