Litters Due In December 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got photos of Bekki and her brood somewhere and will post

I don't think Luna will make it til January...she's happily planted in her new whelping box area. She could whelp any day as she's day 58 from the first mating.

With the loss of the litter and the mom less than a week ago..we're just getting back on track around here.

thanks everyone...yes it sucks. Part of breeding. A first time this has happened for Tony, unfortunately I can't say the same. And yes BB, I agree....and get pissed off when I see some of these BYB's wanting a litter, no health testing, no championship, bred to whatever down the road. The bitch seems to always get pregnant, and they always seem to have big litters without incident (ignorance often can be bliss)

I'm watching Luna now, she's due any day and putting the events behind me. Bekki's litter is doing great though..she's a fantastic mom.

Our babies had started showing signs in the last 48 hours of being interested in solids so we decided to see how they went. The girls loved it but piggy Blue who would spend his entire day attached to his mother if allowed wasn't so interested. Little Yellow even tried to play with McKenzie tonight which just made her day :thumbsup:

29December083.jpg

thanks everyone...yes it sucks. Part of breeding. A first time this has happened for Tony, unfortunately I can't say the same. And yes BB, I agree....and get pissed off when I see some of these BYB's wanting a litter, no health testing, no championship, bred to whatever down the road. The bitch seems to always get pregnant, and they always seem to have big litters without incident (ignorance often can be bliss)

I'm watching Luna now, she's due any day and putting the events behind me. Bekki's litter is doing great though..she's a fantastic mom.

Oh Angelsun so sorry to hear your sad news. Makes us realise how blessed we are when all goes well. :grouphug:

Our babies had started showing signs in the last 48 hours of being interested in solids so we decided to see how they went. The girls loved it but piggy Blue who would spend his entire day attached to his mother if allowed wasn't so interested. Little Yellow even tried to play with McKenzie tonight which just made her day :thumbsup:

29December083.jpg

Gorgeous Trisven.

They are getting so big!