Pack Pictures.

Blackdogs

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here is 5 of our troop this was taken about 3yrs ago

L--R

Orlando, George the Rottie, Candy (JRT), Harry the great mouse hunter ( Cavi X Chi), Malika (Pap) just after we picked her up 17012009022.jpg

Our two Papy boys Dodger & Sarge with Orlando in the middle

Oh the little one hiding in the corner is Ipup he was visiting

DSCF3509.jpg

Oh I must add all our kids are still alive, George & Candy have just hit 10yrs, Harry is 41/2, Orlando will be 4 at xmas, Malika is now 3 & the Pappy boys are 13months

Edited by murve

post-9713-0-93659300-1318592878_thumb.jpg

clockwise from black & white dog: Zoom, Sally, Abby (red collar) & Tom

post-9713-0-52483000-1318592768_thumb.jpg

My pack a few years ago (2004) consisted of 5 dogs:

l-r Salukis Moss & Arella

l-r Terriers Sally, Tom & Zoom

At that stage we also had Jess the Kelpie - more than likely outside working sheep!!

Pack now consists of Zoom, Tom, Moss, Arella & Meg (Jess's daughter and arch-enemy of Arella!). No pix of this lot together - would be bedlam! :eek: Abby lives with my m.i.l. and we lost Sally aged 16yrs 9 mths almost 3 months ago. Miss her like crazy! She was the matriarch and the pack dynamics have only just settled down again.

This is our current pack.

15-8.jpg

From L to R.

Quinn is my 16month old BC. Mac is my sisters 5.5year old kelpie/mini foxy mix. Buster is my 8.5year old cattle dog mix. Adding new puppy by christmas, should be born any day now.

Oh and I just found this one, taken for Quinn's 1st birthday.

Mac about to steal the cake, buster looked utterly defeated and Quinn looking deranged because she doesn't share food well with other dogs but she knows she has to hold a sit and eye contact before she can eat. lol

1-24.jpg

Ok here is 5 of our troop this was taken about 3yrs ago

L--R

Orlando, George the Rottie, Candy (JRT), Harry the great mouse hunter ( Cavi X Chi), Malika (Pap) just after we picked her up 17012009022.jpg

Our two Papy boys Dodger & Sarge with Orlando in the middle

Oh the little one hiding in the corner is Ipup he was visiting

DSCF3509.jpg

Oh I must add all our kids are still alive, George & Candy have just hit 10yrs, Harry is 41/2, Orlando will be 4 at xmas, Malika is now 3 & the Pappy boys are 13months

I love a pack of paps!! also some of the mixes of big and little dogs!

Oh and I just found this one, taken for Quinn's 1st birthday.

Mac about to steal the cake, buster looked utterly defeated and Quinn looking deranged because she doesn't share food well with other dogs but she knows she has to hold a sit and eye contact before she can eat. lol

1-24.jpg

We need another thread for embarrassing owners who dress us up. Loved your description!

:rofl: That second picture :rofl:

I bet they are real characters Inevitablu

Are you referring to my pretend giraffe and faux tassie devil?? :laugh: Considering they are both under a year, they are incredibly easy to live with and train!

They have VERY high standards to live up to, after Jake and Gwen!

Yep, they are ferals!

fleets-1-7.jpg

Edited by Inevitablue