Pack Pictures.

Blackdogs

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a pack but I have a buisness (group of ferrets) my single dog pack is coming soon so i'll have to update than..... but heres my buisness :laugh: . Only a small buisness with two furr-its Pockets and Spook.

Lyss i would love to have a ferret or 2!! I think u need a permit for in qld... :shrug: they are too cute

Yeah I love my boys I think there illegal now in QLD though not completely sure. There not for every body though most people make the mistake of thinking there like rats and can live out their days in a cage but they need about as much exercise as a cat or a small dog. If handeld properly they make great smoochy pets unfortunately theres just alot of ferrets out there that don't have proper care so give the rest of ferrets a bad name. But if you kept a dog in a cage 24/7 surrounded by its own filth and only touched it once in a blue moon im sure it would stink and bite also. Any way a dog forum isn't the right place to rant about ferrets. :laugh:

We visit my parents' often enough for me to consider this a pack as well. Edna and my other love, Heidi, with my Dad. Edna and Heidi love hanging out together.

Is that a purebred dally? the marking on her face is cool

She is! :) I love her big eye patch.

post-44757-0-10861500-1339051305_thumb.jpg

We visit my parents' often enough for me to consider this a pack as well. Edna and my other love, Heidi, with my Dad. Edna and Heidi love hanging out together.

Is that a purebred dally? the marking on her face is cool

She is! :) I love her big eye patch.

post-44757-0-10861500-1339051305_thumb.jpg

wow she has dew claws! hahah i havent seen a dal with dew claws before