Pack Pictures.

Blackdogs

We visit my parents' often enough for me to consider this a pack as well. Edna and my other love, Heidi, with my Dad. Edna and Heidi love hanging out together.

Is that a purebred dally? the marking on her face is cool

She is! :) I love her big eye patch.

post-44757-0-10861500-1339051305_thumb.jpg

wow she has dew claws! hahah i havent seen a dal with dew claws before

To be honest, we bought her from a BYB ten years ago (before we knew better!) and the breeder hadn't had them removed, and we didn't know about it at the time. Fortunately she's never had an issue with them causing injury to herself or others. :)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pack plus two foster dogs. From the left Dusty and Sharon (mine), Ticket (Foster), Gracie (Mine) and Hunter (foster). Hunter had recently had crutiate surgery so he was tied up to stop him running off :D

DAS0005.jpg

And Dusty, Gracie, Sharon and Kenny the cat. Just one of my cats missing. This was their tough photo with serious faces :D

Pack.png

Edited by Burkes

My pack plus two foster dogs. From the left Dusty and Sharon (mine), Ticket (Foster), Gracie (Mine) and Hunter (foster). Hunter had recently had crutiate surgery so he was tied up to stop him running off :D

DAS0005.jpg

And Dusty, Gracie, Sharon and Kenny the cat. Just one of my cats missing. This was their tough photo with serious faces :D

Pack.png

OMG you have a lab and a black kitty cat too. Me too :-)