Toe Lickers

biker girl

with the warmer days here finally, which means hot and sweaty feet when you peel off the work socks.

Who's dogs will get right in there with their tongue and give those toes a good cleaning...............................???

My sheppie boy does it to my feet biggrin.gif much to my hubby's disgust ........he is not a foot person at all, won't touch mine, ever, even for a massage frown.gif

So if he won't, I will get it from my dogs instead laugh.gif

Both my Staffords do it and I can't stand it! I hate my feet being touched. They act like they are doing you a favour....

They love it whenever my mum comes over as she doesn't mind and they will hold onto her feet with the front paws and lick for ages! And then I always remind her after they have just given her a sneaky kiss on the face that they had just been licking her feet. Gets her every time :rofl:

Abbie is an all over body licker! Very irritating at times! She waits at the bath mat for me when I'm in the shower and will quickly get up and prepare to lick my legs all over as soon as i get out. In addition to this, she loves feet and faces especially.

Abbie is an all over body licker! Very irritating at times! She waits at the bath mat for me when I'm in the shower and will quickly get up and prepare to lick my legs all over as soon as i get out. In addition to this, she loves feet and faces especially.

Pickles loves to "dry" my legs after a shower too! I don't appreciate it if I've already dried them... grrr!

T.