Under The Piano...hurry

snake catcher

Love the blue tongues - although the one that came into my house the other day gave the dogs a scare - luckily they jumped back out of the way - hope they would do the same with a snake. I took the lizard up the back to find a nice refuge in a wood pile. I know I've got a really small one around near the house too - nearly mowed it the other day - don't know who got more of a fright. :D

awww he was cute.

My sons school has a resident Bluey. He wanders around the play ground and if he is sighted just before the kids are due out for a play or to go home they pick him up and put him in the garden up the back out of the way of trampling kids. He has been there for ages.

Great video, love your work!

Do you have to ask people when you go to doa job if it is ok to video?

If I had a blue tongue inside, I wouldn't want to pick it up and I do t think my OH would either, I'd call my local reptile guy. ;)

Edited by tlc

Who's your local reptile guy, tlc?

I got a call last week to remove/relocate a Tiger Snake (which as you've just seen could be anything!)

but just before I left for the job they rang and cancelled. I asked why and they said because it's gone under the fence.... it's the neighbours problem now!

:eek: . I did tell them they should make their neighbours aware of the snakes existence, but as I never got a call from the neighbours I'm thinking they weren't told!

Love it! :laugh: We have lived here for nearly 5 yrs and never seen any Blue Tongue Lizards but in the last month we have had 2 visit us, one was in the pool and the other going down the fence line trying to get into some shade.

Edited by Belljari