Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Over the last few days I've been trying to cull the items in my cart to get the price down.

I have finally resigned to the fact that I want everything in my cart so I'm just going to have to place my order and stop putting it off :laugh:

This is so me!!!! Fortunately I picked up a bit of extra casual work so I feel better about it now :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the last few days I've been trying to cull the items in my cart to get the price down.

I have finally resigned to the fact that I want everything in my cart so I'm just going to have to place my order and stop putting it off :laugh:

This is so me!!!! Fortunately I picked up a bit of extra casual work so I feel better about it now :D

I picked up some extra hours as well which should cover my spending (hopefully)

I (currently) have my order down to just over $80. I have stuff in my cart for family and friends (who are paying for it) plus a few presents for mum's dog for Xmas so it brings it to over $100 so I will place my order soon :) I am wondering if I should have culled the cool puppy shade panel....

I have one cart in one browser worth $260 and another cart in another browser worth $160 and I should just go bugger it, check out with the expensive cart! Why doesn't money grow on trees :banghead: Unfortunately I can't pick up extra shifts at my work. It would be called overtime and they would only give us time off in lieu and no extra dosh! Stingy bastards! laugh.gif (besides, not a lot of work to do anyway, why do you think I'm on here on a work day ;))

Edited by RubyStar

RubyStar, I culled my first order down to $150, placed it and then found the sitck-in-the-ground weave poles. That was a game changer and I landed up placing another order for $260...So I say go for the big order, unless you have amazing control and won't place a second one...

RubyStar, I culled my first order down to $150, placed it and then found the sitck-in-the-ground weave poles. That was a game changer and I landed up placing another order for $260...So I say go for the big order, unless you have amazing control and won't place a second one...

I'd say that since I haven't even placed my first order, my self control is pretty damn amazing rofl1.gif

My extra hours are at my old job. When i left I remained friends with my boss so every year around christmas time I help her out for a lttle extra cash. Works out fine for me and I love working with all my friends there.

I wish I could still work Easter Saturday's at my old job I did through my study years. Double time and a half on casual rates thumbsup1.gif

Just picked mine up from the post office :thumbsup:

Bite the bullet and go with the big cart, RubyStar!! By the sounds of it, most people end up making a second order anyway.

(so many enablers on this forum :p )

Ugh, looks like I might place a second order :o

If anyone is dithering about products; I got an isqueak and it is great. Feels like really durable material and the squeak isn't annoying (as I was expecting it to be). The kong wobblers and the Wubba Ballistic Friends are GREAT. Skineeez are fabulous as usual. The really cheap treat dispensing balls are good, total bargain! The package says that they are for cats though so don't hold heaps of food. A nice portion for small dogs but would only be a snack for larger dogs. The I :heart: My Dog air fresheners smell nice although the one I've had in the car for 2-3 weeks isn't very fragrant any more.

Did you get a medium isqueak? I did, they have changed the sound, they used to be SUPER squeaky, now it sounds more like a duck
Oh the duck dogs WILL be happy rofl1.gif

They sure will :laugh: I have to admit I like the new sound better, but for those who enjoy having their eardrums ruptured the medium 'other cuz' is still extremely squeaky like the medium isqueaks were before

ummmmm Amypie, darling, is that OUR order or was it just YOUR stuff that came???? :confused::laugh:

:bolt: Busted!

:laugh:

Ours, but I haven't seen you yet :provoke: But happy to drop the stuff off on the weekend

Guest RosieFT

It all starts with 10c... and then my order 'goes missing'... hmmmmmMMMMMMm suspicious much?

LOL, no it is fine i will get it from you on Tuesday :D