Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah! Brain overload.....too much cool stuff to buy :cry: My dilemma now is that I want to get an interactive toy like the Nina Ottoson ones ( or similar) BUT I CAN'T DECIDE! :rofl: Do any of you guys recommend something?

Just go careful with the wooden nina ottosson toys - they could very likely be seized by customs. Ive been talking to a wholesaler about getting them, but there is a customs issue with the wooden ones (plastic is fine) so they can't import them yet.

Thanks for the heads up, I never even thought of that!

They aren't always cheaper overseas either ;) :laugh:

I'm going to go crazy on the Kong toys. Love them but are so expensive here!

I have told both my sisters to take a look and get things for their dog/upcoming puppy, and will show mum tomorrow!

My sister is going to buy my kids a Kong Wobbler each for their Christmas present ;)

Aussie dollar has dropped a few cents...

Which annoys me because when I checked out it was AUD 99c to USD$1 and now that Westpac has processed the payment it is $1.02

Doesn't seem like much but still added nearly $10 on to the price. Rude

Edited by amypie

Which annoys me because when I checked out it was AUD 99c to USD$1 and now that Westpac has processed the payment it is $1.02

Yeah, the exchange rate added $11 on to my purchase. Given that that is only about a quarter of what I'm saving on one item alone by buying it from Clean Run instead of locally I'm not going to complain too much though.

Whoops, didn't think about that, do I owe you more money ?

Yeah, the exchange rate added $11 on to my purchase. Given that that is only about a quarter of what I'm saving on one item alone by buying it from Clean Run instead of locally I'm not going to complain too much though.

This is true - but if the bank was faster I would've saved $10 :laugh: That's 3 isqueaks! :rofl:

Guest RosieFT

just let me know if you want anymore $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

just let me know if you want anymore $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No it's fine!