Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Customs might confiscate anything made from animal products if detected. I just found a customs brochure in my clean up.

It's all this panic buying by DOL's that's making the Aussie Dollar drop :mad

So does that mean I shouldn't bother ordering the Everlasting Treats/Bento Balls? :(

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the kong wobbler is fantastic ... durable and entertaining for hours.
I am going to get these but tossing up between regular and large. I have Labs but leaning towards the smaller one as it still take 1 cup of food which is more than enough (I think!) What size do you have experience with? Any idea if the hole where the food comes out is the same size in both sizes?

We've got two of the large size ones - our pup is only 11 months yet is apparently close to fully grown (just over 20kg) for a border collie... we actually got the larger one thinking he might grow a little more but also as the large is too big to fit in his mouth so although they've got a few tooth marks etc there's no way he could actually get a grip on it enough to destroy it (unlike the rest of his toys!). I barely put anywhere near a cup in ours, and often use just a few pieces of things that smell good to him but he's going to take ages to get them out on the right angle.. it keeps him going for hours and hours and I can quite happily leave him alone with it and not worry what condition it'll be when I come back! (was a saviour for puppy 'witching hour'). Hope that helps... I cant remember the size of the food opening from memory...

I have been wanting to try one for ages, because I have 2 dogs I would need 2 though and they are not cheap if they are not interesting to the dogs so good to know it keeps your dog busy

I bought Roo a large one from Vet N Pet Direct. She LOVES it! But I can tell you right now, it does not provide hours of entertainment for her! About 10 mins max if that! :laugh: The RC Lab adult kibble was too big for it though, but a medium size like Nutro was okay.

I'm getting the stick in the ground ones for $4.50 each. It doesnt say anything about shipping restrictions. I'm also getting coonectors and cups so I can attempt to make some jumps TP go with the alphabet drills book!

Thanks megan - I didn't see those! 2 stick in the ground poles and a couple of jump cups would make an easy jump! Wouldn't even have to bother with connectors - I might email and check that.

Just placed my second order to - it is over $265! I don't know how it got that big! The main items are the weavers (with a few spare), puppy shades, piping and cups so I'll be able to set up a great course at home over the Christmas break...so it is all justified.

Thing is, I need to buy some new clothes for work and I'm balking at the cost of those!

I'm getting the stick in the ground ones for $4.50 each. It doesnt say anything about shipping restrictions. I'm also getting coonectors and cups so I can attempt to make some jumps TP go with the alphabet drills book!

which ones?

Never mind, just found them

Edited by GoldenGirl85

Thanks guys - all of you with your talk of weave poles has made me order those stick in the ground ones :mad:laugh:

Now - the question is what is the ANKC spacing between poles again?! 60cm?!

And what is that in inches?!?!

Edited by leopuppy04

Thanks guys - all of you with your talk of weave poles has made me order those stick in the ground ones :mad:laugh:

Now - the question is what is the ANKC spacing between poles again?! 60cm?!

And what is that in inches?!?!

see my thread in training! The US spacers don't quite match and they aren't free shipping anyway. Kelpiechick has a quick work around though - make your own spacer with rivets.

The poles are 1" too, so add some large cups and you have jumps. The PVC piping is free shipping as well.

Just placed my second order to - it is over $265! I don't know how it got that big! The main items are the weavers (with a few spare), puppy shades, piping and cups so I'll be able to set up a great course at home over the Christmas break...so it is all justified.

Thing is, I need to buy some new clothes for work and I'm balking at the cost of those!

:eek:

I've held out and haven't done my first order yet laugh.gif I'm currently culling! But for some reason all I can find to cull are the cheap items like clickers and pvc end caps! :o

I have no problem spending on the dogs but the second I wan to buy something for me (like clothes!) I decide it's too expensive and I can't afford it laugh.gif

I can't believe PVC and those stick in the ground weaves is on free shipping! Not that I want/need any, but I'm just surprised is all as they are an awkward shape to post.

For those who are still thinking of buying stick in the ground weavers, check out prices for corner posts for footy fields, that's what I have and they were pretty cheap (sorry can't remember prices) it may be a cheaper option for you.

For those who are still thinking of buying stick in the ground weavers, check out prices for corner posts for footy fields, that's what I have and they were pretty cheap (sorry can't remember prices) it may be a cheaper option for you.

I doubt very much if anyone else could do them cheaper than $47 for twelve poles including shipping.....

Just bumping this up for JetpointGSP :rofl: