Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Okay I emailed them and got a reply in about 10 minutes. Said to do the order again and put in the comments box to give to a certain person to remove shipping fee. i have emailed her again after doing the order to say I've done as asked and would appreciate a credit back on my card for the shipping I had to pay. And if not to cancel the order. Fingers crossed that works cause as much as I want the stuff the $45 shipping is ridiculous.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I emailed them and got a reply in about 10 minutes. Said to do the order again and put in the comments box to give to a certain person to remove shipping fee. i have emailed her again after doing the order to say I've done as asked and would appreciate a credit back on my card for the shipping I had to pay. And if not to cancel the order. Fingers crossed that works cause as much as I want the stuff the $45 shipping is ridiculous.

Your card is initially "hit" with the amount but it hasn't actually been processed. When it gets processed, the correct amount will be debited :) So Clean Run haven't actually debited your account yet and don't need to credit you back, they will just process it at the correct amount. So when your credit card transaction description turns from something like "transaction authorised" (can't remember off the top of my head what the wording is) to what the transaction actually was, the new amount will show.

Sorry I can't explain it more technically than that!

Edited by RubyStar

Manners minder isn't included, the other one is though

Not sure where it says that this is not on free shipping...... I think it probably is ;)

It says on the actual product listing "Note: Because of its weight, this item is excluded from any storewide free shipping offers."

Okay I emailed them and got a reply in about 10 minutes. Said to do the order again and put in the comments box to give to a certain person to remove shipping fee.

Did they say they are going to fix up the check out so that shipping isn't charged, or do we all have to do this??

I'm at $274 already :o but that does include some trial prizes :)

Mine goes up, I cull some things, then it goes up again, I cull some things, rinse and repeat :rofl:

Shame about the charging thing because I have a debit card not a credit card and I don't want them to hold my 'shipping' money over the weekend!

Yeah mine is racking up surprisingly fast :eek: and I haven't even got to the toy section yet :eek:

do not go to the toy section :cry:

Too late :rofl: I was ruthless though, maybe too ruthless, better go have another look to see if I need anything else :rofl:

Okay I emailed them and got a reply in about 10 minutes. Said to do the order again and put in the comments box to give to a certain person to remove shipping fee.

Did they say they are going to fix up the check out so that shipping isn't charged, or do we all have to do this??

No mention of fixing it FHRP. Though if enough of us email them maybe they might realize they have a problem. Can only hope

No mention of fixing it FHRP. Though if enough of us email them maybe they might realize they have a problem. Can only hope

I didn't get a reply to my email. So I haven't put my order in. Can't remember it happening before with free shipping.

Edited by JulesP