Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Any dairy farmers around you piper?

I can get the old inflations off dairy farmers for nothing, complete with that lovely dairy cow smell. :thumbsup: You can buy them new in packs of 4 from dairy supplies stores but the old ones are much more fun given the smell ;) I would give any "retired" liners a good soaking in hot water and soap just to ensure they are totally free of the acids and alkalines used to wash dairy plants (some farmers put a heavy duty alkali wash through just before they change them) but other than that they are just fine, you can rig them up into a tug toy yourself or use them as is. :D

Still waiting for my second parcel shipped 17/12. Been processed through the sort facility on the 28th which means I should get it in the next few days :thumbsup:

Edited by Jess.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today Monday is hot already & I can't be bothered going to the PO to see if the box has arrived, IF it cools down before

they close tonight I may go, otherwise I'll check Tuesday.

BB

It's a public holiday so it won't be there today?

It must be SA,s day i got my order today as well :D they are both currently playing with them all... Sashas favourite is the isqueak ball but she is ball obsessed so any ball s fine with her :laugh:

The bed i got for Lacey is bigger than i expected.. i did get the biggest size so they will probably both share it :)

:rofl: - Kenz picked up a jute gripper ball out of the box (which is meant for SecretKei) and she looked at it quizically, tried to make it squeak and then ditched it in favour of her plush doggle.

The doggle sounds like it is as popular as the songbird is here. Songbird has become a prized possession (especially since frisbee got lost last night - stupid gusty winds picked it up and took it away and I had only given it a small, low throw)

ETA: Interesting Doggles arent on the free shipping page but when I went to toys and found them they do ship free and at 2.95 look like a bargain.

Edited by piper

Well it's not very often that I go to the letterbox and find....

A present from Mr TSD's folks AND notification of an interest rate cut AND (most importantly!) a card telling me my (rather large) Clean Run package is waiting at the post office :cheer:

Very, very happy with what I ordered and looking forward to picking up the last bits and pieces that BB kindly ordered for me.

My Thorlo sports socks are a hit!

ac261a17.jpg

Zig wasn't really in the mood to model his new humane slip lead for agility - too hot and muggy for the lad but I had to take a photo as I am delighted with the colour. The leads are individually made so you can't request a colour but you can put a preference in the notes. I asked for something to complement a handsome male black spotted Dally who looks lovely in red...

187adb34.jpg

Fancy getting a one-eyed foster failure kitten from Clean Run! I don't remember ordering one of those :confused:

5e452314.jpg

Oh boo.

My first package was posted 12/12 and took until 27th to make it through customs but nothing since, nothing about going through the sort facility :( waiting sucks.

Edit: i lie just checked the tracking again and it says it arrived at the post office this afternoon (i checked it this morning so nothing then) ***squeeeeee*** so excited i wonder if they will actially deliver it or just do the mail drop thing. It supposed to be going to my work.

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

Mine was shipped on the 6th and took until today to get here but it had a sticker and pamphlet saying it'd been through quarantine so that combined with the Xmas rush would account for why it took so long.

Still waiting on my 2nd order. Order placed on the 7th, no email to say it was shipped until about the 23rd, and no tracking number provided for this parcel! So it is just a waiting game for me. Not game to bug them for the tracking number again for this one!

Edited by RubyStar