Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the pics and videos, My lot had a ball this morning checking out all the new toys. the favorites were the cuz with a tail and the racoon tail which Bronson absolutley loved, and the assortment of balls for Tully she was in her element!! :laugh:

Just wanted to make a comment re the ordering and receiving of treats.

As you are probably aware, these are prohibited items and cannot be imported into Australia (and if you were not aware of this, it has now been pointed out in a number of posts so please do not order/import them).

Posting on a public forum that you have imported these goods into Australia is probably not the wisest move and leaves you open to possible fines.

My girl is very gentle with her soft toys so hopefully ours should last. Sometimes I wish she would actually destroy them so I could throw some out :o The only time they get destuffed is if my two decide to play tug o war... we have one bunny toy that has had stuffing poking out for months and it's still in tact!!!

My girl is very gentle with her soft toys so hopefully ours should last. Sometimes I wish she would actually destroy them so I could throw some out :o The only time they get destuffed is if my two decide to play tug o war... we have one bunny toy that has had stuffing poking out for months and it's still in tact!!!

Same with Zora Wuffles, she came over with two toys in her crate and she still has them, one Toby got too while he was in a destructive mood but the other is intact and lies around the house.

Awww, sweet girls RV ;)

The strange thing is, Ava was a very destructive puppy but she is very gentle with anything inside the house which I guess includes her soft toys. Trees, plants, outdoor furniture, kennels etc. are fair game to her but her soft toys get treated like royalty :rofl:

Well I am very impressed with clean run. I asked for my tracking number and they contacted the shipping company for me and found my order was sent and I should have received it. They have now sent a replacement order :-) I am very impressed and hope I get it before my little guy arrives, I ordered crate games DVD I want to watch before he comes..

Same with Zora Wuffles, she came over with two toys in her crate and she still has them, one Toby got too while he was in a destructive mood but the other is intact and lies around the house.

:laugh: RV - Rory still has his baby toy that Winpara sent with him when he came over as a baby puppy. It's in the (growing) toy stash that he keeps on one end of the sofa in the family room. (It had a trip to WA last year to show nanna Winpara that he's a good boy. :D )

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

I'm still waiting since 17/11. NOT HAPPY JAN. I contacted CR on 10/12 and they told me to wait until 23/12. Then on 23/12 they graciously supplied me with my tracking number.......which told me that it had been delivered to the post office on 5/12.

So......Australia Post tell me that it sat there for too long (didn't ever leave there, but it had been there) and 'would have been' returned to sender and that I'd have to lodge a request to have USPS investigate.

NO, I can't check with the processing centre as they don't talk to the public there.

I asked CR if they could resend the package as they said they would in their first email back to me, but apparently they've forgotten to answer that part of my request.....so far.

FAIL CLEAN RUN. FAIL AUSTRALIA POST.

Why didn't you receive a card in the mail. My Post office will use a first notification then a second notification that I have a parcel waiting. Isn't that standard protocol?

I'd be more pi**ed with your local post office!

Hence FAIL AUSTRALIA POST.

They never tried to deliver the package in the first place - it got to the sort facility, but didn't ever leave there, until it was RTS. It's not a standard post office. Its' a business sorting facility - my packages come to me at work to avoid the hassle of having to get to the post office near home.

I'm annoyed at both CR and Aust Post.

If CR had sent me the tracking number when I'd first queried it instead of fobbing me off for a fortnight then the package could have been quickly retrieved.

If Aust Post had bothered to deliver the package then there would not have been a problem in the first place. VERY FRUSTRATING when there was stuff in the package that I needed and have had to shell out another $200 for.

OK, now happy with Clean Run again. They have just sent me a very late in their day email saying they are going to resend the package! GREAT NEWS. Still :mad with Australia Post for not delivering it in the first place. :confused:

Edited by Agility Dogs