Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Mine was shipped on the 12th according to the email so don't think I will see it for a bit longer. Mostly equipment and stuff for me anyway so I don't mind! I didn't buy many toys as the dogs don't use them unless it's an interactive game with me....it didn't stop Mr TSD going out today and buying them presents though :laugh:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(:( Still awaiting for my second order (posted 6th/7th) - postie has already been, so unless there's an extra delivery tomorrow it'll be after Christmas now - but yes - post Christmas will be good, and they did get things from the first order (to say nothing of their coats from the time when they had coats on free shipping. :laugh:

Postie did bring me something today though - credit card bill :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm still waiting for mine posted on the 6Th, my first order seemed to come quite quickly or maybe I am just impatient!!! Lol

I forgot to get wrapping paper so just put the whole shipping carton out for Billie this morning. She's certainly grown out of her destructive bent...took her almost 5 minutes to carefully open the carton.

She is very taken with the foam balls. Thanks for the recommendation Sheena!