Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what I just signed for!! Package 2 of 2 now is sitting in the hallway :)

Looks like Aus Post is trying to catch up- my mail man was in a rental truck. BUT the other good news is that I saw (at least) EIGHT other clean run boxes in there waiting to be delivered!!

Perhaps it was our clean run orders that caused the backlog in Australia Post :rofl:

Edited by Jumabaar

Looks like Aus Post is trying to catch up- my mail man was in a rental truck. BUT the other good news is that I saw (at least) EIGHT other clean run boxes in there waiting to be delivered!!

Perhaps it was our clean run orders that caused the backlog in Australia Post :rofl:

That's very funny! :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl:

They must be opening all the Clean Run parcels!

I have visions of the dogs targetting these boxes of dog toys and the handlers going "not another 1" lol. Poor dogs, so many toys coming through and none for them. Or maybe it is the handlers seeing the cleanrun boxes and going "oh wonder what exciting things are in here?" .

SQUEE!!! I went home early from work yesterday and guess what I found at my desk when I came in? A rather large box!!! (I ordered one of those rug thingos). :cheer::happydance:

I can't believe your order has arrived already and mine from the 7th still hasn't :cry: For curiosity sake, what date did your email say it was shipped?

But yay for you! Which reminds me, I still owe you for the toy you ordered for me! Cash on Sunday ok? :)

Edited by RubyStar

They must be opening all the Clean Run parcels!

I have visions of the dogs targetting these boxes of dog toys and the handlers going "not another 1" lol. Poor dogs, so many toys coming through and none for them. Or maybe it is the handlers seeing the cleanrun boxes and going "oh wonder what exciting things are in here?" .

Yeah, I wonder how many illicit drugs got through while the dogs were distracted by the CR parcels? :eek::rofl:

RS I think mine said it shipped on the 22nd... it was placed on the 15th. I didn't bother tracking it but I was going to if I hadn't recieved it by the end of the week. Woudl it be worth heading down to your PO and checking whether it is there? Maybe the card has gone missing?

hopefully it's not far off RS!! maybe just a day behind mine!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaah I just wnat to go home with my big box of CR stuff to give to the dogs... each dog got a new toy - Lulu got some retrieving dummies atlhough I've since learned that she isn't that interested in them after playing with RVs :laugh: