Funny Photos

helen

Riverreed Brittanys asked me to take cute photos of their latest litter, so the new owners could have a lovely surprise photo of their puppies. The object was to take some cute photos of them sitting in a basket, like this:

6424090993_dcbf3ff672.jpg

6424091345_3de73d602a.jpg

6424092019_e7b8f29a57.jpg

it all looks very easy, but this is what happened in between, I don't know how I got the photos I was laughing so much - how funny are they, the box was just a big toy, but at least we got them to sit there for a bit

6451466253_f5c3de247b_z.jpg

6451466711_87fe32a6c3_z.jpg

6451467061_bb11a082d2_z.jpg

Edited by helen

Riverreed Brittanys asked me to take cute photos of their latest litter, so the new owners could have a lovely surprise photo of their puppies. The object was to take some cute photos of them sitting in a basket, like this:

6424091345_3de73d602a.jpg

:love:

Tiggy - you have good taste :D All the pups have fantastic outgoing personalities, but that one was particularly sweet. A friend came along too to see the pups and she put this one down and it just came back to her looking at her for more attention, a real adorable puppy, would be my pick

Tiggy - you have good taste :D All the pups have fantastic outgoing personalities, but that one was particularly sweet. A friend came along too to see the pups and she put this one down and it just came back to her looking at her for more attention, a real adorable puppy, would be my pick

Why thank you. :D

:rofl: So funny - love them - and what a nice surprise for the new owners! Love Brittanys, so so so so cute!!! Squeeee :love:

The liver & white one is quite striking and looks so angelic (and I notice doesn't feature in any of the naughty out takes :rofl: )

• 1 month later...