Hangin With The Boyz

WoofnHoof

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys :) Tiggy I was encouraged to hack him a number of times over the years and I did give a few of the ag shows a go but I tend to suck at presentation so we never really did very well. :o He always kicks butt in the working hunters though :) I'm hoping to find him a rider for the working hunter at Toowoomba as it clashes with B's dilute classes so I wont be able to take him in it.

Lou is one of the most stunning 19 year old horses I've ever seen... WOW!!

B is shaping up to be just as nice too - but I think I'm in love with Lou... *sigh*... stunning!

T.

Thanks I've had him for I think 14 years now and I still think he's awesome :D

Woofnhoof, can I ask what type of camera you are using to get such lovely clear graphic's ? You must be a professional photographer, they are awesome shots but you did have beautiful animals to focus on.

Lol definetly not pro I'm very much a beginner I just take loads of shots and cherry pick the decent ones! :laugh: I probably took about 300 pics over the two days to give you an idea, the digital age has been a godsend for me lol. I have a Nikon P500 it's not DSLR but it's pretty cool I have it on auto most of the time as I haven't gotten around to learning the nitty gritty technical aspects yet but yeah I'm lucky I have such photogenic subjects :)

Edited by WoofnHoof

I am very much the beginner too, so reason I was asking you about your camera. Im so lucky OH wants to buy me my first DSLR camera for Chrissy. Im wrapped, now its just which one. They all look & do amazing things. So Im madly researching atm. You took 300 pics, unreal. Look how good they turned out. Just Beautiful.

I love your horses woofnhoof!!!

I used to own horses years ago, and every time I see your pics , I want one again :(

Both your horses obviously come from really good bloodlines, I can see that just looking at the photos of them! and in great shape too!

Loving your photography shots of them as well. You have truley captured their personalities and quirks ! :thumbsup: x

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

Thanks guys :)

BC Crazy I think a DSLR would be wasted on me at the moment but I would like one later on :)

Jules B has some very nice dressage breeding but Lou is a bit of a fluke he was bred to race but very ordinary racing lines I doubt he would have won any races lol. He's really well put together for jumping which is what he is best at :)

It's never too late to get back into horses you know you can start small with the minis they are cheap and easy ;)