52 Week Photo Challenge 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks CC, he is a beast :laugh: We do 5km everyday and 9km at least once a week. His breeder wants to take him to get his ET next year (his mother has hers).

As for the sheepies, I love the space, but I think I prefer the colour (weird for me :D).

Just got home after a few days staying with a friend in Geelong.

Week 28 of Greyhounds - here's Oscar- he loves the beach so much he's thinking of applying for a job!

week28s-3.jpg

Week 29 - Oscar again - just chillin'

week29s-1.jpg

Well I got to week 21... and I could find a picture for several weeks after that .. (but they'd be pretty desperate ones) And then I stopped.

I do love looking at all your great pics but I'm out .... (it's actually pretty good for me to stick at something for 21 weeks - so I'm viewing it as a win)

Someone asked about my heavily tweaked pic in my last post (page 40 I think) - the pic was actually taken in daytime and was as boring as batshit - I just messed with in it lightroom until I had an abstracty thing I liked the look of....

Thanks guys ... maybe next year.

Okay, so I've got to play catch ups! I've been taking photos but have been lazy and using my iPad instead of getting on the iMac to post them up.... so here goes!

Week 25 - mid shake

7602529864_8359c3a3cb_z.jpg

Week 26 - a sleeping Slow Loris

7602522390_20759a942d_z.jpg

Week 27 - I made this jacket for my whippets... not bad seeing as I've not touched a sewing machine since Year 8 Home Economics class!

7602522694_0f8d9e762f_z.jpg

Week 28 - a Deerhound

7602522872_413540c30d_z.jpg

MnDM

Hi!! A quick scroll tells me I have to come back and take some time looking and commenting in this thread!! And catching up my own self. For now, here's my

Week 29 - today's sunrise

JUL12_170kja.jpg

I am conceeding defeat. I have not been able to keep up and there's no point deluding myself that I can catch up.

First time I attempted this challenge, think I made it to 24-odd weeks... but that's ok. Can only challenge myself to go further next year.

Well done to everyone for making it past the six month mark. :clap: I'll keep sticking my head in this thread to see all the talented and inspiring photos.

Nice week's photos, everyone! I still haven't caught up on mine from when I was and haven't sat down to go through all of your fantastic contributions either - it may be one of those projects that I just don't get to!

Week 30 - My Harry

JUL12_186kja.jpg