2012 Brags Thread

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are on a roll kathq - well done thumbsup1.gif

Our news.............

we got a UDX pass and I am just a little bit happy rofl1.gif 189 - lost 6 for the seekback and 5 elsewhere. But just to prove the occasionally clever one is not always that clever he failed the stand stay in UD eek1.gif

and Strauss Mouse (who played stud muffin during the week multiple times) came out and won novice with 193 thumbsup1.gif

Well done DSO. Wasnt it hot and horriable. Well the twins did it again Gabby and Ash they got a pass in master strategic pairs first time in and won the class. After doing Gabby I had to go straight into the ring with Inka and she passed and got second. Snooker master Gabby missed the jump but Inka who aint good in snooker won the class and than wond master gamblers as well whilst poor little Gabby mistimed the last jump in the gamble and knocked the bar.

Congrats kathq on your RN title!

And to DSO and xena98 on your agility games brags!!

Congrats Ptolomy on the outstanding UDX pass, and to the many others that did awesomely tonight at the Obedience trial!

My brag is Milliemoo won Open!

And even more exciting for me is the fact that Ruby is doing well in the UD ring for being such a newbie at it with a newbie handler. The only things she failed were the bar jump in directed jumping, and one scent article. Didn't help that my articles were soggy as I left the container open in the rain! Oops :laugh:

Edited by RubyStar

Some great work in all the rings tonight...dont we just love the night trials! :thumbsup: Well done RubyStar...your girls were lovely. Caffy's Snazzy was fabulous tonight just missing one thing but gee he looked good :thumbsup: Yay to Ptolomy's Moo who was a star in UDX and the baby Strauss (not anymore ;) ) working like a dream.

My brag is that Brookie won UD and came second by a couple of points in UDX with a really nice round. second quallie on the board for Gr CH ... three to go :D

My brag is Milliemoo won Open!

And even more exciting for me is the fact that Ruby is doing well in the UD ring for being such a newbie at it with a newbie handler. The only things she failed were the bar jump in directed jumping, and one scent article. Didn't help that my articles were soggy as I left the container open in the rain! Oops :laugh:

That's so good :thumbsup: following you WA guys, it's seems the standard is so wonderfully high there. To win open must be such a high :)

Well done Ptolomy and bedazzled, now its started Im sure there will be many many more this year.

Congrats to Rubystar on your open win and the UD runout only a few more exercises to blow and she'll have it sorted.

And xena98 and DSO for agility quallies. Seems like it was a good night everywhere!

Some great work in all the rings tonight...dont we just love the night trials! :thumbsup: Well done RubyStar...your girls were lovely. Caffy's Snazzy was fabulous tonight just missing one thing but gee he looked good :thumbsup: Yay to Ptolomy's Moo who was a star in UDX and the baby Strauss (not anymore ;) ) working like a dream.

My brag is that Brookie won UD and came second by a couple of points in UDX with a really nice round. second quallie on the board for Gr CH ... three to go :D

I saw some fantastic work in all the rings.

Our lucky number is 1...one point off HF in Open and then fluff one exercise..ROH. My agility dog went around the jump :laugh:

In UD the judge commented that she'd never seen a dog do the exercises so quickly :rofl: Also missed one exercise in that...he forgot to finish in COP.

So happy with Snazz and his enthusiasm out there.

OK a little baby brag - nothing on the scale you are all working at.

My new little boy Pasha passed Class 1 at obedience this morning. He is working so happily and is making my job so easy at present. He is only 16 weeks old. Just past the puppy biting phase but not yet in the adolescent phase - so for the moment at least he is my little angel. :) Except when he's trying to pinch sheets from the clothes line.

I am finding it so much easier teaching the basics to him after teaching Zamba for all those years. At least this time I'm teaching him the right things (I hope). With Zamba I spent years teaching her the wrong things and then years trying to un-teach them.

Well done Caffy would love to see some recent Snazzy obedience video if you have some :thumbsup:.

Well done Zug Zug for passing class 1 at obedience - babies are so much fun they are like sponges and pick things up ever so quickly. :thumbsup:

Well done Caffy would love to see some recent Snazzy obedience video if you have some :thumbsup:.

Well done Zug Zug for passing class 1 at obedience - babies are so much fun they are like sponges and pick things up ever so quickly. :thumbsup:

Ah sorry, the video camera didn't leave the car.

Woweee what a weekend - look at all those brags!! :eek:

Congrats to Bedazzled and Ptolomy for those UDX passes!! Hope the rest for the Gr Ch come easily! :thumbsup: And what a good boy Strauss is - the video was lovely. I'm surprised he could focus on anything at all given the week he's had :rofl:

And RS winning open a few days after returning from a holiday and having no training, and also being sick, awesome effort! Glad to hear Ruby is coming along, you are both going so well, a pass will surely arrive soon in the future.

KathQ well done on your history making RN title :D

DSO well done on your Qs and title not bad for the first trial of the year!

Xena98 sounds like the coolie siblings were great as always, and well done on the passes with Inka too.

Caffy sounds like Snazzy had a great time, a near miss but lots to be happy about.

Whew! :eek:

Congrats to Rubystar on your open win and the UD runout only a few more exercises to blow and she'll have it sorted.

laugh.gif Thanks. The only exercise she has passed 3 times out of 3 trials is the seekback. I'm sure that will be a failure in the near future because I most certainly haven't proofed that exercise, we've just been lucky :o The weekend's seekback involved her less trained/weaker side (ie. finding it down the ring to the left of her, instead of the right of her). She took off towards the box in her usual direction, had a sniff around, ran to the judge all waggy (but thankfully didn't mug her - she already did that at the start post after we said "ready" :eek:), then she spotted it down the ring and off she flew! It was hilarious to see it in her eyes and her ears when she spotted it! I had to laugh laugh.gif