2012 Brags Thread

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Lots of champagne around this weekend I reckon. :cheer::champagne:

TSD - fantastic work by you and the Zigster. And I LOVE the look not only on Ziggy's face, but on Noeline's - reckon it was all she could do to not take it from him. :) .

Bedazzledx2 - really sounds like pennies are dropping for the handsome and talented one with UDX - yes it could go to rubbish - but at least you know now that it's in there well and truly.

Good weekend for me and the kids too. Rally trial yesterday - the feral Kirra bombed - failed invidual passed Honour in the am trial, then passed individul, failed Honour in the afternoon - but we had fun (memo to self, do not have an acupuncture treatment done on her the day before a Rally trial - she was waaaaay too hyper :rofl: - she still needs two Excellent passes, but she's doing Ok for a girlie who doesnt DO obedience. :rofl:

But my lil big man did me proud. - Finished his Excellent Rally title on Saturday with a pass to spare - not his best work - but hey - a pass is a pass. And then he backed up today with two lovely rounds in Novice obedience - 30 seconds away from finishing his title - stoopid sit stay in the am trial :mad:scold: - and he was on a 195. But he redeemed himself in the pm trial with a ring winning 197. Lost 3 points in heeling - a few out of positions - and everything else was, if I say it myself, super and the whole ring work was happy happy prancy stuff. I want to say a huge thank you to all the gurus (especially the WA gurus here) who have nspired us and helped us. :thanks:

But my lil big man did me proud. - Finished his Excellent Rally title on Saturday with a pass to spare - not his best work - but hey - a pass is a pass. And then he backed up today with two lovely rounds in Novice obedience - 30 seconds away from finishing his title - stoopid sit stay in the am trial :mad:scold: - and he was on a 195. But he redeemed himself in the pm trial with a ring winning 197. Lost 3 points in heeling - a few out of positions - and everything else was, if I say it myself, super and the whole ring work was happy happy prancy stuff. I want to say a huge thank you to all the gurus (especially the WA gurus here) who have nspired us and helped us. :thanks:

:cheer::cheers::clap: Yee Har - raising a glass to both of you :bottom: Fantastic!!!!!!

:rofl: bedazzled. Actually apart from serious OOS stays, which we haven'[t done because of the reactivity thing - though have done informally when he's on his own, the only open exercise he can't do yet is DOR - but I do lots of playing Sue H's drop food game, and we do informal remote drops often - sometimes rewarded in position, sometimes I call him in - but so far haven't put the drop into a formal recall - time enough for that - he won't be in Open till next year anyway, because of the trial calendar.

Title next trial - doubt it - next ones are next weeked in Vic - so, strange dogs - will probably chicken out of stays, depending on the other dogs. Much rather be safe than sorry. But I'm just totally stoked that his ring work has ben consistently high standard thte lasst few trial. :D (Well, if you don't count the raindrop catching one - that was still good in between the raindrop catching - and I blame winpara for that - it's genetic - she posted that vid clip of his mother, sister and aunty all doing it :rofl: )

Thanks, Ptolomy - you know how much we owe you. Your other distance ed students did some great work too. :D

LOL .. Well the celebrations are actually in Victoria ..and moderated by the fact that I have a very early stat and a 2 hour drive tomorrow to the next trial a :-) .. but yes.. my dear lil big man finished his CD title today at Bairnsdale! And got 3 legs toward his RAE. And the feral one managed to get the 2 passes she needed for her Excellent Rally title ...and finished a huge day with 2nd places NQ though lol in Masters and Open Jumping. Card and ribbons everywhere :-).

We got our first ever title yesterday at Bairnsdale!! I'd entered Kenzie in to the 3 rally trials with the hope of getting 1 pass so that we only needed to get 1 more at another trial. So what does she do? Pulls out 3 passes to add to the one we already had!!! Yay for our RN title and hopefully there will be more to come!!