Has Anyone Seen These Babies. Now 4 Months Old

asal

I am so hoping someone can spot my babies.

They and their mum dissappeared on Monday 6th February, no idea what time as we didnt get home until after 9pm.

I found the gate open next morning and their silver and tan sister running around asking where is mum and my brother and sister?

I thought I must have not closed the gate properly on monday morning as I didnt check them before I went to bed. They are 4 months old and I had given them heaps of food knowing I wouldnt be home before dark.

I spent all Tuesday searching our property, sheds and neighbours sheds calling, thinking in all this rain she and the pups must have been out playing and decided to get out of the rain somewhere else instead of comming home.

no neighbours have seen them. then wednesday the plot got thicker. that morning there is there mum running back and forth at the closed gate trying to get back in???

no sign of the other two pups. she then began running to the gate and looking both ways as if to say...well now lets get my puppies.

but she wouldnt go anywhere else. took her to the sheds i thought she may have been in and didnt even want to enter. took her inside and she would look at me as if to ask "why are we here?"

then scoot back to the gate.

took her to the neighbours sheds and got the same look.

left her out all day yesterday hoping she would head for whereever they were but no .

just kept going to the gate and 'waiting'

they are only 3 weeks old in these photos but at least they give u and idea of their colour and markings which are I hope enough for anyone to say hey where did u get that pup. Although their colours go lighter not darker as they get older.

the boy is a silver/blue, with tan on his face and white particolour longcoat. he is a pretty as they come, Has his second coat comming so does look a littlie like a odd smoothcoat at the moment as his body coat is a little short but still with pants and fluffy tail. he is exceptionally friendly ... terrible for running under and over your feet for cuddles and tummy rubs

Picturesfromlgmobile19112197.jpg

the girl is a chocoloate and tan longcoat and i KNOW she has two white toes on one hind but cant for the life of me remember if the other feet have any white toes. but she is microchipped, although i do know they can be removed. Has her second coat comming so does look a littlie like a odd smoothcoat at the moment as her body coat is a little short but still with pants and fluffy tail. real timid of anyone she doesnt know. as chalk and cheese to her brother.

Picturesfromlgmobile19112196.jpg

If u think of any forums that might be able to help. much appreciated.

Im beginning to suspect they were all three taken but for some reason decided not to keep mum after all and looks very like she was dumped at the gate sometime after Wednesday morning????????????????????

Edited by asal

Certainly been a nightmare of a week and been absoultely stumped why sister wasnt taken she is as over the top friendly as the little boy, amazingly pretty girl, then as I telling a friend about it this morning and realised :idea:

She is twice the size of the two taken. :hitself:

so they only wanted small.

although I do not consider them the ho so desired tea cup?

looks like size was the factor though.

OOPS

forgot the obvious... Yes Chihuahua's

Edited by asal

Why do you assume they have been taken?

The mum is back with one of the other pups, so its' likely they just got out. Did you check them when you got home on Monday night?

What area are you in?

We are in Penrith. on acerage as is the whole area around us... if she had been within earshot of me as i walked the entire neighbourhood calling her all day Tuesday I KNOW she and the pups would have come running to me.

NO the mum is not back with either of the missing pups.

the "other" silver/blue and tan girl pup never went missing, she was still running back and forth through the open gate asking me, where is everyone???????????? on Tuesday morning.

I have been clinging to the hope they had simply gone for a fun run and decided to go into a neighbours or one of our sheds to get out of the rain, its been bucketing here for weeks and still has.

It was only this morning while telling a friend that I realised, only the two small ones dissappeared not the big one?

She would not have been too slow to keep up with mum no matter how fast she ran when they got out.

The little boy on the other hand can only run half her speed.....so?

What would you start to think might be the other option to a fun run?

Hence my having waited so long to say anything public over what I thought was my fault for not shutting the gate properly even though I believe I can clearly remember shuting it properly knowing I was not going to be back home for hours that day.

Edited by asal

The mums behaviour is what I have seen previously by "dumped" dogs but i didnt put two and two together because she is at HOME.

She keeps going back to the one spot looking for them. maybe they went out onto the roadway and a car stopped and picked them up....but then 48 or so hours later decided they didnt want mum and for reasons i have no possible idea took her back to the same spot?

which was at our gateway not realising that was her home.

but why bring her back from wherever they actually live....? its doing my head in

no help here but I really hope you find them soon :(

I'd be happy to 'share' on FB if you put something out.

could u do it and ask any to lob in here and report?

i find facebook too confusing. i just cant understand how it works at all

asal if you PM me with some details of the missing pups, location last seen and a contact email address (not everyone members of the forums so may not come here with info) i could put it up and ask people to "share"

most of the time, those sorts of things "go viral" amongst the dog fraternity and it's seen my MANY people all over FB.

Was it you that had Cavalier pups stolen some time ago? I hope you find your pups but I can't understand why you would have left them out.

great memory, think that was about 6 years ago. that time it turned out to be a chap whose living it was doing break and enters and armed robberies. when arrested and the police asked him why they had taken the dogs instead of the usual targets, tv's and such, told them..."they were so friendly and kept jumping up to be picked up when I went in to do the house."

cant help but wonder if they decided to come back and do a little revenge... but if that were the case somehow i very much doubt would have returned the mum. she would be wandering around campbelltown or somewhere in between. couldnt imagine they would bother returning her home...either way thats what really has me stumped.? are they somewhere near, the puppies or who has them? its just too hard to figure, even if whoever has them though they are so cute have to have them. yet have enough consience to take mum back home?

pretty freaking unbelievable....house breakers go to work no where near their own stomping grounds. how many know that?

depends on what you mean by "left out" they were behind my house. beind three gate's . to my knowledge and belief all but the road gate shut.

or do you mean i should have had locks on all three? I usually do, but expecting the kids would be home soon, didn.t as had forgotten the key. Although I do understand the thinking. bad things dont happen to good people, they must have deserved it. went through that when the two pups dissappered too. even the people who had bought one of them when they found out it was stolen, decided i didnt deserve my dog back if i had let it be stolen in the first place and the police had to call me to not come in the door of the police station to collect her as they were waiting for me. I had to be smuggled in and out of the prisoners section for as they put it "your safety". Great EH?

Edited by asal

Why do you assume they have been taken?

The mum is back with one of the other pups, so its' likely they just got out. Did you check them when you got home on Monday night?

What area are you in?

Was it you that had Cavalier pups stolen some time ago? I hope you find your pups but I can't understand why you would have left them out.

Love the tone of underlying judgement of a person in a horrific situation. I hope that the person responsible is found soon, and your pups are returned. My brother had a dog stolen from his yard, on Christmas Night, but she was later dumped when it turned out she was desexed and therefore useless to a puppy operation. No-one's been found, but at least he got the dog back. We actually had heaps of success on a lost and found facebook page. A man who read the post spotted her the next day and returned her. So I def advocate fb.