I Need To Choose A Photo, But I Have 2 ...help!

redangel

Thanks for the replys so far.

My take: I like the second one because of the eye contact factor. I like the lil ones ambition to be a driver. He is proud of himself!

On first viewing I liked the first one but I admit to me it represents a defiant child, which riles me up a little (ie none of my kids would poke their tongue out) That being said it has a naughty cute factor. But thus far my concern would be if the naughtiness is so to distract from actually "liking" the photo eg... under critique.

I think I like the first one better as a photo in terms of colour and composition but I don't like the tongue either.

I like the second one for subject. But that would be the "conservative" option if it was a photo competition / club in my opinion. There's nothing like being slightly confronting to stand out in a photo competition. One that is for arts sake not some pet food marketing company promotion.

If it's for something the child is involved in, I like the second one.

Toss a coin. If you like the way the coin lands - that's your choice. If you don't like the way the coin lands, choose the other photo. Eg Heads for Blue, Tails for Tongue.

My two cents - Tails, Heads, Heads. Ie I didn't like the first toss. But I can be a bit risk adverse.

Thanks for the replys so far.

My take: I like the second one because of the eye contact factor. I like the lil ones ambition to be a driver. He is proud of himself!

On first viewing I liked the first one but I admit to me it represents a defiant child, which riles me up a little (ie none of my kids would poke their tongue out) That being said it has a naughty cute factor. But thus far my concern would be if the naughtiness is so to distract from actually "liking" the photo eg... under critique.

I originally said the first but this is how I now feel and as you have said about the second, it's cute, his ambition, so I'll change my vote to #2 now.