Carrots?

kja

If you have one dog that eats anything the others will eat what that dog is eating. When we first got Daisy she wouldn't eat any vegetables but soon changed her mind when the other two chomped into their slices of carrot, cucumber, banana or pumpkin. She was so scared of missing out!

Wish they would stop eating those big fat strawberries in the garden though :laugh:

My dogs wont eat carrots...what is the secret :confused:

When Max was a puppy, I put peanut butter on carrot sticks to entice her. She will eat anything with peanut butter on them! As she got older I stopped the peanut butter and now she eats the carrot for the crunchy noise.

My dogs wont eat carrots...what is the secret :confused:

When Max was a puppy, I put peanut butter on carrot sticks to entice her. She will eat anything with peanut butter on them! As she got older I stopped the peanut butter and now she eats the carrot for the crunchy noise.

I will have to try something like this then. Maybe might try lightly cooking a few in beef stock, then fade it out. I just would like to give them to them for the chew factor. One loves mandarins & the other likes bananas

When Bundy was a pup we fed him frozen carrots in summer and to help with his teeth. Our two line up when they hear me chopping up carrots for dinner and would happily sneak off with their own.

They don't love them enough to work for them in training like I know some dogs do.

Our girls get a carrot each after their dinner.....Because Zola wont eat bones I wanted to give her something to chew on, tried a carrot - now shes hooked!!! She even knows the word carrot! And if we forget to give her a carrot she will remind us by pacing between the kitchen and whoever is sitting in front of the tv :rofl: