Backlighting

huga

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a recent (late July) non-dog shot, I had fun with that foreground foliage, not sure what it is exactly but there was a large patch growing taller than me by a small lake, and I took quite a few shots from various angles etc. ... by-the-by it was one of those freezing mornings where I couldn't feel my fingers while trying to take pictures

Um, wow. This is awesome. Loving that you are posting again, CM :)

Another one of the Sid.

7877365266_1450734341_z.jpg

Edited by huga

Maverick - kitten is so cute :)

thanks huga :)

sid is adorable, with the head tilt and all

I have one last one to share, before having to really dive into the archives, or create something new

Saxon when he hadn't the stamina for posing @ 5 months old

7307749814_4a9cc80514_z.jpg

My first attempt at a backlit photo (I think it's sort of backlit?)... There's a little bit of a fuzzy glow, but I couldn't get that perfect angle...

538930_181109805357035_53492514_n.jpg

that's taking it to the literal extreme, she has light on her back. :laugh: It's beautiful though and still fits here. She looks like a whippet border collie cross, do you know what she is?

I love sleepy Saxon CM. Really nice to see you posting here again too. :thumbsup: If you ever want to come to another whippet fun day we've moved but we're still having them. We're on open grass land now so you can get side ons without rails or fences.

Edited by Kirislin

that's taking it to the literal extreme, she has light on her back. :laugh: It's beautiful though and still fits here. She looks like a whippet border collie cross, do you know what she is?

Haha thanks! A lot of people guess Whippet/BC, but she is a JRT/BC... She looks taller than she is with those looooong legs.

I've been lurking in this thread and wanting to post, but just hadn't got onto the big computer to do it!!

Does this count??? I know it's not the best photo in the world... My beautiful fluffy boy, Benson

7898205040_ac24955138_z.jpg

I'm loving all the photos in here, and will post more once I get them out of my camera!

MnDM