If Money Wasn't An Issue, What Would You Have?

mixeduppup

I like where I live but if I won lotto or something I'd like to buy the 80 acres next door. I'd then plant lots of trees and make it a haven. I'd get more sheep and some cattle. I'd build a big new house with a all glass spa room overlooking the property, and have a good enclosed yard for the dogs.

Guest Clover

About 5 acres, with one one acre fully dog proof around the house. Plus one cleared and set up for training the dogs. House not overly big, but cosy. And a dam Or 2 :).

5 acres would do me just fine. fully dog proof which equals fully preschooler proof.

I have the breed I want no money would change that but maybe I'd have another SBT or two.

I'd love an agility course undercover so we could all play out there.

And how cool would it be if there was room for weekend training from a "real" trainer people could come and stay for the weekend and get help from someone who flys up for the week whatever and who knows what they are doing not just someone whose tacked on the word behaviouralist onto their resume.

You don't need energy to own a bully, in fact mine sleeps almost 24/7 :laugh:

One of the reasons i will always own one, not that big to handle and lazy to walk, as long as you can play tug you are fine :D You do need to be a strong leader though.

I would like to hae the space to build a dogrun too ,like Teebs so i can rescue a bully at a time aswell.

20 acres in rural Canterbury with native forest and a stream, a small boarding kennel with loads of awesome fenced runs and 2 full time staff to keep boarders entertained, an indoor training facility, a private fenced dog park for my friends to use, paddocks for some livestock and a big garden. Oh and a house lol.

Like someone else, mine would also primarily be a horse setup.

Would like between 700 and 1200 acres of decent grazing land with a bit of natural bush

Must have a creek running through it

Multiple dams with pumps for water

Indoor and outdoor arenas

Stabling for 20, all with day yards attached

Massive secure run for the dogs

Small acreage on the beach somewhere warm. Very private & securely fenced, nice green grass everywhere for my dogs to romp on. Would probably get another couple of BC's & a mini pony. Smallish modern home / swimming pool, just big

enough for OH, myself & 'the kids', 4 legged that is :laugh: I'd have someone accredited come & give my guys Agility lessons on my own indoor Agility set up. My idea of heaven.

Edited by BC Crazy