Cleanrun.com Has Free Shipping On Lots Of Toys...

megan_

:laugh: That's your story TSD ;-)

Just had a message from Clean Run -

Due to popular demand for the Wubba Friend & Wubba Ballistic Friend Dog Toys, featured on our "What Ships For Free" section of our web store, we have temporarily sold out. However, the good news is that we expect to receive more by the end of the week. Therefore, we will hold your order until Friday and ship it complete at that time.

Sounds like they've been doing good business :D

I got the same message :laugh:

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't received a shipping email... I hope they're just really busy and I haven't missed out :(

It looks like some of notifications didn't work, even though the stuff has shipped. I emailed them as I hadn't received one and got a prompt reply that my stuff was sent on Friday.

Guest Labradork

I still haven't received a shipping email... I hope they're just really busy and I haven't missed out :(

It looks like some of notifications didn't work, even though the stuff has shipped. I emailed them as I hadn't received one and got a prompt reply that my stuff was sent on Friday.

Okay, thanks :)

Guest Labradork

:rofl: ok who crashed the page. I went to load up CR before and I got a rude error message.

DOL'ers finally broke CR :rofl:

I only went back for a quick look at the Cool Coats and plastic kennel drinking thingies :o:rofl:

Edited by Labradork

Does anyone know if the Arachnoid balls have a high pitched squeak? I'm about to put order number two in for Mum's gifts to Justice and she wants to get him one of these but I'm not sure about the squeaking part as he hates high pitched squeaks.

I'd steer clear of these. One small hole in the plastic and the squeak is dead. So much easily chewed plastic bits, so much opportunity to swallow plastic bits. Save your money!

Oh mine has been fine and I really like it! but a loud squeak like a large cuz :)

Last night I got asked if I had ordered the toys when I answered yes I got a oh thats good reply.......................now I wonder what he is after???

:laugh:

Last night's conversation:

Me: Oh, I put the Clean Run order in today

Mr TSD: Good work!

Me: I ended up getting 2 of the Kong Wobblers

Mr TSD: And that was MY idea in the first place! You kept saying "but we only really need one"

Me: Puppy is coming Wednesday

Mr TSD: OK

:rofl:

TSD - what page on clean run did you find Mr TSD please?! I'd like to order me one of those :thumbsup:

Edited by leopuppy04

You're all a bad influence on me, but my future dog is grateful for it. Even I couldn't pass these prices up.

Regardless of when and where I get my dog (though here's hoping there's a suitable pup in the upcoming litter!) the toys will still be played with eventually. I mean, I've looked in pet supply stores here and man are quality toys expensive! I'd rather spend ten dollars a pop on lots of toys that I know will last than 3 dollars every month on a poor quality toy locally.

... I've got to be careful not to spoil this baby rotten when he/she arrives :p

Oh, I know the right one may not be here for a while, it's all a part of being responsible to your pet. :)

Admittedly, though, I am a little bit infatuated with the concept of having a puppy at home. More than a little. But definitely know it's not a drive-through service and shouldn't be. If I'm very lucky, there will be one with the right temperament that the breeder is comfortable to offer to a pet home. But I wouldn't want anything less than a perfect fit, so I'm not going to let myself go too crazy.

Well, maybe only a little bit :laugh:

Silly question again, but if feed both my dog and puppy from a wobbler how to I make sure they don't eat eachother? At the start, pup will be confined in a playpen, but what about afterwards?

And the same goes for kong. How do I leave them alone with kongs to make sure my new pup doesn't over do the food/treats?

Just want to know before I buy any more lol. I was going to get a small and large kong and a small and medium wobbler. Maybe 2 bones too. :rofl:

Oh, I know the right one may not be here for a while, it's all a part of being responsible to your pet. :)

Admittedly, though, I am a little bit infatuated with the concept of having a puppy at home. More than a little. But definitely know it's not a drive-through service and shouldn't be. If I'm very lucky, there will be one with the right temperament that the breeder is comfortable to offer to a pet home. But I wouldn't want anything less than a perfect fit, so I'm not going to let myself go too crazy.

Well, maybe only a little bit :laugh:

You sound like me!! In a special club trying to be patient but also having that uncontrollable urge!

My dogs are always separated for feeding - different diets, different amounts and saves squabbles. Plus the cats try to pinch their food so one dog in laundry or outside and other in the crate. Once the younger one was mature enough to roam the lounge room she didn't need entertaining with Kongs.