Dogue Puppy Missing

DobieMum

There has been a 10 week old Dogue de Bordeaux puppy stolen from the Greencross Moreton Vet Clinic at Redbank Plains, Queensland. She is a sick puppy and is under veterinary care and she needs to be returned to a vet ASAP. The police, all the Vet clinics in Ipswich and Brisbane areas have been notified. We don`t care where you return it but she needs medical attention ASAP. She is a desexed puppy, so therefore is of no use to anyone looking to breed. She has been microchipped. If anyone has the puppy or knows of its whereabouts or has any information at all please PM me. She is a puppy of a dear friend of ours. Please everyone share this status and get this puppy the attention she needs and return to her rightful owner

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mumof4girls

Would you be willing to put up a flyer in your store for me???? Or even if I can leave some contact details with you just in case?

If so can you private message me the location details and I will stop by with a flyer tomorrow morning.

Kindest Regards

Natasha

Hi all, please understand that the vet surgery involved is just as devastated and shocked as we are. The pup was in a kennel run with a small portion (approx 2ft) of heavy duty welded mesh section that faced to the outside at the rear of the clinic. This mesh is bolted to the frame work of the kennel run, it has been pulled and bent upwards enough to create a small opening for the puppy to be pulled through. Having investigated the area myself you would need a fair bit of strength to do so.

This was a brazen act by some lowlife. This was not some security bungle or mix up by the clinic.

Damn I hope they get her back. Not to dump blame on the vet clinic but hopefully they up their security so it doesnt happen again but I feel bad for them because they must feel p-retty upset about it all.

What a low life thing to do. Dogues are pretty rare I imagine so she'll stick out like dogs' balls so fingers crossed they get her back soon.

Have you tried contacting a few radio stations to see if they'll run a story?

Oh gosh. Who steals a dog from a vet? :( Hoping for good news.

The bigger question is how does someone steal a dog from the vets? Hope they find her soon.

Poor form indeed...how despicable! Hope they return the poor baby soon.

Edited by LizT

Thanks for all your comments and support Guys!! Friends of the breeders have contacted every radio station and TV station in Brissy and all the refuges and pounds have been contacted, we want to find this pup. Any help would be appreciated!!