Dogue Puppy Missing

DobieMum

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they steal her with the thought of breeding her, then when media reported she was already desexed they chucked her out?

Lets hope someone who knows who took her will feel guilty enough to come forward . :(

:eek: I have just caught up with this truly horrific story as someone was kind enough to post for those of us who don't have Facebook.

I hope they catch the b@$t@sd's who not only stole this poor little girl but to inflict such pain & horror to her. Just a harmless little pup :cry:

Run free now little Orange girl :angel::rainbowbridge: You were far too good for this place sweetheart. My sincere condolences to all family concerned.

Edited by BC Crazy

I just don't understand the purpose of stealing a puppy like this and not caring for it. Do these tools think puppies look after themselves? And surely the signs of her deteriorating health were noticeable and they could've dumped her at a pound or taken her to a vet and said they found her or done something, anything other than just continuing to neglect her?

I don't understand human beings and how they can let innocent creatures suffer to the point of permanent disability or death. Dogs have emotions. They cry in pain. They look to people with pleading eyes when they are in need.

No creature deserves a short and horrible life like this. I don't know how her family can endure the pain of knowing what their beautiful girl experienced. I know some would not agree that punishments for animal abusers should be tougher but if a person can do this to an animal (a baby one at that) they can do it to a human. Unnessecary cruelty is simply that and it shouldn't matter what species the victim was. We can't condone people like this walking around in our society.

Guest donatella

I dont reckon she was wandering either, the Logan/South Brisbane areas and the area she went missing is heavily populated, a puppy would have been noticed/picked up for sure.

I hope the filthy pigs get caught and the family get answers at least. Scary being a dog owner in the same city :(

I dont reckon she was wandering either, the Logan/South Brisbane areas and the area she went missing is heavily populated, a puppy would have been noticed/picked up for sure.

I hope the filthy pigs get caught and the family get answers at least. Scary being a dog owner in the same city :(

I am so sorry to read this and truly feel for the owners, the breeders and most of all Orange..........I hope karma gets the bastards that did this......and I hope the Vet practice from where she was stolen from have done something about their lack of security