Sammy The Anti-gardener And His Big Weekend

Katdogs

Is the mum Tapua's girl Lara? If yes then the litter has come a little earlier than I expected! Do you know much else about the litter like how many and colours and how Lara went during labour?

I'm only interested because I baby sat the Tapua dogs when Mr and Mrs Tapua took Lara for mating and had a bit of a holiday. It seems like it was only yesterday I was covered in lab kisses! They have amazing dogs!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is awesome news :D Having a breeder that you can trust makes a huge difference, can't wait for pics

We received our puppy last week from lilli, a beautiful wolf sable anatolian pup, Azure. It has been over 2 years since losing our CAO Jake and over 1 since losing my pom cross girl Shannon. Azure is a DOL pup too and will be an introduction into showing :eek: however she will be handled by another capable DOLer :laugh:

Azure with Luke

post-23033-0-65946600-1351480107_thumb.jpg

She is beautiful!!

Would like to see some baby lab puppy pictures now plz :)

We won't have him in time for Christmas cards :( But I've got a lovely selection of LabraDOG Rescue and Golden Retriever Rescue cards I could send him!

I thought big Troy only liked itty bitty dogs? He might be scared of my slug!

We won't have him in time for Christmas cards :( But I've got a lovely selection of LabraDOG Rescue and Golden Retriever Rescue cards I could send him!

Well at the moment your slug is only an itty bitty dog, no one could be scared of him :D

Edited by minimax

hey - big Troy handles this FORUM .. a cute black slug will hold no fear :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Exactly. If he can handle a forum full of cranky women he can handle anything. A little slug would be a walk in the park.

post-15359-0-45476300-1351549086_thumb.jpg

Day 3. The collar was on for a very short time for ID.

His sisters are feeding well too, but he is a boobie boy!

Why am I not surprised ? Typical boy !! Good luck with your new pup ! Bet you can't wait until he arrives !

hey - big Troy handles this FORUM .. a cute black slug will hold no fear :)

:rofl:rofl1.gif:rofl: Exactly. If he can handle a forum full of cranky women he can handle anything. A little slug would be a walk in the park.

Love it !! thumbsup1.giflaugh.gif