Doggy Christmas 2012

tlc

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not if you are a dog doing the spelling... *grin*

T.

Your right T, I told Lacy if she spelled it like that some smartie pants will come along and correct it! She said what do I care I'm a dog, I can't be cute and a good speller!! :rofl:

Not if you are a dog doing the spelling... *grin*

T.

Your right T, I told Lacy if she spelled it like that some smartie pants will come along and correct it! She said what do I care I'm a dog, I can't be cute and a good speller!! :rofl:

:laugh: Stan's very handsome but he can't spell.........Stan :laugh:

I had three of mine done 4 years ago and it was awesome, they were all in the same photo! Tully was a pup and in Santas arms, she looks terrified. :laugh: it didn't damage her love if Santa. My friend has a dog Xmas party every year and we have a Santa and all the dogs cue up to sit on Santas knee! :laugh: it's great fun!!

Because my photography skills leave a lot to be desired, I'm booking my guys in to have their photo taken with santa http://www.foxphotographyanddesign.com.au/homepage/2012/11/13/kellyville-pets-santa-photos/

:rofl:

That looks great :) and they donate $5 per package to the AWL :thumbsup:

But they sell puppies and kittens :(

Oh :(

Why is that an issue? The Animal Welfare League is a pound, not a pet shop?

I don't have an issue I thought I said the wrong thing :)

I mean Kellyville petshop sells puppies and kittens. They are probably counting on making a profit somehow, even with donations to AWL. It's like PP last year having donations to rescue when often the rescues didn't know their name was being associated with PP. Just doesn't sit right with me :shrug:

:rofl::rofl: That is just too cute!! Love their little outfits! Soooo cute!!

I have had a bit of a shoot today too.

My boys.

Cooper, how can you resist those eyes!

file-483.jpg

Bronson the Serious Santa. :laugh:

file-1839.jpg

I have a small litter of 2 puppies at the moment. 1 week old today. And well. how can you have puppies at this time of year and NOT do Christmas photos.

1 week old puppies are nowhere near as easy to work with you as you would think. They don't stay still, you can't lure or bribe them. You can't make a noise to get their attention. It is really just pot luck and perseverance. LOL

I decided I am going to try and do a Xmas pic of them each week when I do their weekly photos.

Here is this weeks. (I want to re-edit it as it seems a bit yellow and the backdrop is a bit creased and ordinary too)

20121201-_DSC4451.jpg