Doggy Christmas 2012

tlc

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks TLC. We were organising decorations, lights and tree on the weekend so I just couldn't help myself. LOL

I aim to do 1 each weekend until Christmas with them. At some stage I will get around to prettying it up a bit. Or I might leave that 1 as is and go for a simple pic in the next couple of weeks. Getting the 2 of them still and visible was hell but as they get more mobile it will only get worse!

Lotus joins with Scratchee the Reindeer Flea to write up her Christmas list :D

8243448247_8dd61bda3a_z.jpg

~~~~

wow tlc you are an expert at this Christmas Card dealy-wig!

Nawww that ones georgous, how did you get the santa hat to stay on? I dont like my chances with my lab she would get it off her head and run off with it :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with tlc. I bought a snow globe template from The Sleeping Willow to use for Justice's Xmas photo. :)

Oh have you posted any yet? I can't get the action to work, It says its compatible onto to CS5 and I have 6. It was worth a shot. I found a free template online, so just having a play with that.

Whoops, got it to work but havent got a clue what I am doing, clicked a heap of buttons and it told me it couldn't do it because of some layer problem. :laugh: WIll have a try again later. Off to do a doggy xmas visit to the hospital.

tlc

:laugh: geez experts a bit over the top!

I think all yours look great!

Lotus joins with Scratchee the Reindeer Flea to write up her Christmas list :D

~~~~

Nawww that ones georgous, how did you get the santa hat to stay on? I dont like my chances with my lab she would get it off her head and run off with it :laugh:

she's very good at being still, plus there were treats, plus the hat did fall off multiple times, but she really wanted to run off with Scratchee!

they ended up having a disagreement about the list, Scratchee wanted to add at least 1 Scratchette to the list, Lotus wanted more tennis balls :laugh:

8245318673_887a75cdae_z.jpg

A few more from me,

Coopers a bit sad here, he says he can't wait for Christmas!

file-1134.jpg

Miss Lacy, bringing me good Canon Christmassy vibes! :laugh:

file-2056.jpg

Tully My happy little reindeer

file-1023.jpg

And another one of Tully

file-2027.jpg

Edited by tlc

Cute Photos!

I tried to get a few of Reggie today, it was very difficult! She was removing the hat at every opportunity so I was snapping quickly and chopped her feet off, I had the ISO way up too by accident, so they are not very good laugh.gif

post-22389-0-66620300-1353150603_thumb.jpg post-22389-0-37991000-1353150606_thumb.jpg

Awwwww.... Reggie is beautiful :love: Sometimes it is so hard to get good pic's of BC's as they don't stay still for very long. I always try it when they are too tired to resist.My boy I can do anything with, dress him up, he

loves it but Stella is like, "get this thing off my head right now" :laugh:

Edited by BC Crazy