Doggy Christmas 2012

tlc

I wondered if it was too early to start posting doggy Christmas Pictures then I thought what the heck it's never too early for Doggy Christmas photos. :laugh:

I usually do a few pics of the dogs in their Chrissy hats etc and make some cards for family so we had a bit of a photo shoot today.

I played with some textures too for something different.

Paws up for Santa!

file-170.jpg

Master Cooper as Santa Paws!

file-171.jpg

I hope others will add some as they get them, or old ones if you like!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay I was only thinking about this the other day :thumbsup: I haven't thought of a theme yet so I better get my butt into gear. Yours are gorgeous as usual tlc :)

Don't know how I'm going to top the surfing greyhounds we did last year.

Edited by stans mum

tic how do you get the background like that? Looks fantastic...like real cards.

I did some last year and compared to yours they look crap...jealous now lol

Thanks, I love them they are textures and thanks to Snook helping me with how to do them. I just couldn't figure it out. They are done in Photoshop, the texture is layed over the picture and then the picture is brushed back in. You can do them lighter and more subtle but these shots had pretty aweful backgrounds but I liked the photos so the texture is at full throttle.

Harvey looks adorable with his hat on!

:laugh: Cooper almost gave me a look of horror when he seen the hats ears etc, but I got few good shots of him. We did a whole session and a few all together shots all with head gear on which wasn't real successful, I haven't got to them yet so I'm hoping there might be one good one amongst them. :laugh: did you see the one of Lacy in the 52 weeks thread with the canon Santa hat on? I'll add it here, it's so cute! I'd totally forgotten I had the canon hat as I was still a Nikon girl when it was given to me, so it got put in the bottom of the cupboard. :laugh: I was excited when I found it!

This is Muffin.

I talked her owner into going to a Registered Breeder (Found the Breeder and took her to choose her pup) rather than a Pet Shop.......that was 11 years ago and I am Offiially the Godmother.

Muffin is one spoilt little girl who has Birthday/Christmas portraits taken. :D

post-16683-0-17775500-1352759653_thumb.jpg

:rofl: Stans mum.That Stan is hilarous :rofl: It's like "not today or any other day mum " :laugh: I told you Stan's the man :laugh:

I love Avoca Beach. Used to swim there all the time as a kid. Bet it's changed since I was last there.

Love all the Chrissy pic's guys, just beautiful !!

Edited by BC Crazy