Things Dog People Get Excited About

mixeduppup

Super exciting... Kenzie was able to walk past other dogs that were barking at her today without batting an eye! Kenzie being able to sit calmly while Hamish meets another dog!

Good stuff I really want in the Free Shipping section of Clean Run.

A delivery of dog treats!

Hamish doing a poo at work the first time I take him out when he asks (rather than having to go outside 6 or 7 times within 20 minutes because eac time we go out something exciting happens like a dog walking past or a magpie being there so he forgets why he asked to go outside!!!).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When our male puppy cocks his leg for the first time.

:laugh: :laugh: Yep - that's a break out the cigars moment here too :D

I'm still waiting for this...coming up 13 months old :laugh:

was he desexed early? you may be perpetually waiting :laugh:

Nope he is entire! He looks like a complete dork wetting his front paws! :laugh:

I was excited at finding the best ID tags ever. It just took me nearly 40 years to do so.

Can we see, please? :laugh: :laugh:

DD you could see if I could work out how to post a photo but in the meantime you can see them at www.collartags.com

They are brilliant.

Sue

:rofl: i get excited at poo in the yard... never thought i'd say that.

sophie used to eat hers... so quickly you had no idea she even pooed. the joys of rescue.

now i wish she would poo on the grass not on the concrete...

the dramas of a skin infection with 2 dogs habbitually licking the sores... not sure who to put the bowl on... if you put it on the one with sores... the other will lick... if you put it on the one who licks... insert rolly eye man..

I was excited at finding the best ID tags ever. It just took me nearly 40 years to do so.

Can we see, please? :laugh: :laugh:

DD you could see if I could work out how to post a photo but in the meantime you can see them at www.collartags.com

They are brilliant.

Sue

Ooh, they ARE cool! I need to get a tag for the new pup (she's got a temporary $2 jobby with home engraving on it - YUCK!!), and I do like my dogs tags to match, so I might have to get some for all of them :D

I work in a pet store (doesn't sell pups or kittens) and I get excited when pure breds come in. They are in fewer numbers than all the crosses I see, bought from just up the road from us and I have been known to take photos on my phone to show my OH. So far my favourites have been

-a toller (who knew there was a breeder near me, a long time customer too!)

-an akita

-a dogue de bordeaux

-weim

-vizsla

-tibetan mastiffs (met a boy who was only newly imported, very nice boy!)

I get excited when my dog runs out to greet me when I'm coming in the driveway biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif he does the cutest leaps for joy thumbsup1.gif

I feel special.

Have to agree, when I get home and my dog comes running to the front door and can't control her wiggly bum, it's the cutest thing :)

I get excited when my dog runs out to greet me when I'm coming in the driveway biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif he does the cutest leaps for joy thumbsup1.gif

I feel special.

Have to agree, when I get home and my dog comes running to the front door and can't control her wiggly bum, it's the cutest thing :)

Yep same here :)

Clean run free shipping.

Good solid poo.

Gourmet Treats Christmas selection - I wish I could find people food that looked and smelt as good.

Dogs sleeping because they're content and tired after adventures, not because theyre bored.

Having Stevie take off towards a Lab a hundred metres away at the park and then swing around in a big arc and COME BACK TO ME when I called her, in front of the obedience trainers before class started.

Watching Jodie teach a crawling, just sitting up baby how to roll a tennis ball. Six months later, watching Jodie teach the baby to walk and throw the tennis ball.