Do You Let Your Dogs Lick Your Face?

Guest Maeby Fünke

194 members have voted

1. 1. Do you let your dogs lick your face?

• Always
    • Never
    • Sometimes

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Labradork

Sessy does as Sessy pleases, she's allowed to lick me, eat of the fork, clean out a bowl and share food if I let her.

Me too. We sometimes share ice creams.

Sessy does as Sessy pleases, she's allowed to lick me, eat of the fork, clean out a bowl and share food if I let her.

Nothing wrong with sharing.

This one's not mine but I promised her an icecream and an icecream we did have

There may have been some face licking involved too, but the poor girl had waited several years to be allowed to lick me LOL

post-4363-0-37343600-1353722465_thumb.jpg

post-4363-0-59854000-1353722498_thumb.jpg

Guest Labradork

Nothing wrong with sharing.

This one's not mine but I promised her an icecream and an icecream we did have

There may have been some face licking involved too, but the poor girl had waited several years to be allowed to lick me LOL

:laugh:

I might allow it if I didn't have a poo eater. Because of that reason Sam knows he is not allowed to lick us, but he will take a chance and give friends a quick lick, and if they allow it he will go to town. But he is much more of a hand licker than face.

I will give him a kiss on his head, cheek or snout though. Double standards laugh.gif

I don't like being licked full stop, if my dogs even think about getting close enough for a face lick they get told no and/or off you go.

I don't rush out and wash the spot but I hate getting licked anywhere, especially the face

Edited by OSoSwift

I don't even like to listen to dogs slurping when they lick themselves!

I hate that noise too. My sister used to have this stinky old cat who used to insist on sleeping on my bed when I'd go to visit, he would slurp and snuffle all night, it drove me nuts.

I try to stop my dogs from licking my face, but occasionally they still sneak one in. That is when I first realised that Tag likes to eat dog sh!t, because he shared some with me when he managed to get a tonguey in :vomit:

Oh you are kidding. That is so gross :laugh:

How I wish I was kidding. :(

Guest Labradork

When I get out of the shower I get my calves and knees licked dry for me. That's as high as he can reach luckily!

How funny.

I never knew that some dogs were leg lickers :laugh:

Guest donatella

The puppy is a face licker but she's also a crap eater so I feel violated if that tongue gets anywhere near my skin. She's quick though.