Disgusting Dogs

raineth

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we had a pet goat in a share house and he was being weaned off the bottle. he would suck vigorously on his bottle and do lots of farting during and after. there was a big party at the house one weekend and after hearing him scream for his bottle the next morning some bright spark decided to feed him left over alcoholic punch. he drank his bottle quite happily but a little later while on the long concrete back verandah he farted and sent diarrhea flying across the entire length of the verandah. it took a lot of scrubbing to get that off.

The poor little goat. That's abuse! I can't believe someone would do that. Hope it was ok after that

After realising that the dogs, especially Bones, likes to eat the pig's grain and veges, we've been very vigilant in not letting them steal his food, mostly because they can't process it and we end up with poop-shaped piles of grain all over the backyard. Also, when Harley eats it, he stacks weight on.

Bones was still pooping grain, had been for several days, and I figured that my sister must not have the time to stop her from eating the pig food in the mornings. Then when I was mowing the lawn the other day, I turned around to see her eating a large pile of pig crap, full of undigested grain! I yelled at her to stop it, which she took as a cue for "come as close to my face as you can and give me a kiss" :vomit:

At least I know why her poop's full of grain! :D

Guest Labradork

I rescued a stray dog cross once and he did diarrhea in the back of my car.

Luckily I'd just been to the beach and it mostly went on the towels, but oh the smell! It comes back to me whenever I think about it :vomit:

Edited by Labradork

Guest donatella

My puppy is a turd eater but she'll only eat her own and she'll only eat freshly baked ones that are still warm and steaming.

If I don't catch her in the act she's eaten it before I can see the evidence all I have to go off is a skiddy on her puppy pad.

I'm getting some serious money worth out of my feed its getting double digestion :rofl:

Isn't it amazing what you can get used to!

When a previous lovely old dog snuck into the laundry for cat poo I seriously retched and couldn't go near poor dog for a day. Now as long as Stevie doesn't lick me straight away I'm ok :shrug:

haha as my oh says if you don't like our standards we can always lower them!! Had a gorgeous big bulldog who we took on driving holiday with one year old baby. Brand new company car doggie sitting in front seat suddenly gets the urge and let's fly. Excrement completely fills the lovely new cup holders and the little well around the handbrake, big bulldogs can take huge dumps and not known for their digestive ability.

My puppy is a turd eater but she'll only eat her own and she'll only eat freshly baked ones that are still warm and steaming.

I laughed out loud at that, funniest description of poo I've ever read! :laugh:

mixeduppup, that is foul!! I no longer think Ollie eating his own poop is bad haha. I'm usually disgusted when I pull out things like used band aids and chewing gum that he picks up and chews on walks but that's nothing compared to what some of you guys have mentioned! :eek:

haha as my oh says if you don't like our standards we can always lower them!! Had a gorgeous big bulldog who we took on driving holiday with one year old baby. Brand new company car doggie sitting in front seat suddenly gets the urge and let's fly. Excrement completely fills the lovely new cup holders and the little well around the handbrake, big bulldogs can take huge dumps and not known for their digestive ability.

That is so wrong :laugh:

I can't remember if I've told this story before but when I'd not long moved into this house Saxon ate cat poo, which I'd never known him to do before, although he may have because I only found out he'd done it when he did a huge dark brown vomit on the rug that had not only a doggy spew smell but a distinctly cat poo aroma as well :vomit:

The smell was so bad, I took the rug straight outside and hung it over the front porch railing to deal with later... Then someone stole it! I was annoyed that someone would steal it but I figure they suffered the consequences, I hadn't cleaned it yet :laugh:

I've also had a couple of bathroom bin raids where they've had a fun time playing with used tampons :mad At least I knew they were my own :o

Aargh, dog ownership is so undignified!

:rofl: Thank you for all the stories, I am in tears of laughter here!

I have one that likes to eat his own so I have to follow him around.

Cat crunchies are a treat the odd time they sneak in the laundry.

And one who wakes from a dead sleep to the sound of the cat puking....she's so fast trying to clean it up that more often than not she will end up with upchuck on her head. Joy!

Hmmm Katdogs... and you encourage me to let Stevie "kiss kiss" me... you're only making sure my immune system gets a regular boosting, aren't you?

Zeddy used to love my old girl Woosie's poos so much that she'd follow Woosie around and eat it as it was coming out... that one really grossed my Mum out once when she came to stay... errr!

T.

I visited my mum two days and and decided to take my three paps up there for a play over with the groodle and my mums pap. anyway after a nice mum cooked dinner (lol) it was time to leave, with my horror I let my three paps in and omg the smell! :eek: Lily and domino had eaten something nasty in my mums back garden!!!!!!! OMG and it was smeared on lilys chest, YUK! I think it was poo.

So we had to leave and luckily my other half drove my car up and I had his new xtrial to drive home in, he had to take the smelly dogs home! Hahaha but it did stink out my car though! I havent had a chnace to wash them yet either so they have been sleeping outside, haha will have to wash them tonight after work and make sure it doesnt happen again! :mad

Edited by JessicaM