Puppy Is Finally Here Yay - You Tube Link Attached

sheenat

Ummmm... *taps watch*... it's 1pm here, and no new pics of Harry...

You know that if you post a thread about a new puppy, that it's mandatory to flood us all with large numbers of cute photos... honest!!

T.

I seem to recall there is another thread in this very same forum which is pretty light on photographs, even with lawn mowers :provoke: :provoke:

Edited by Danny's Darling

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes black lol and wriggly and the pictures not working lol!!!

He just runs for the camera!!

Next photography tips lol

I have hundreds of photos of my black puppies sleeping! It was the only time they would sit still :rofl:

I have edited another one from yesterday so you can see a close up. Will try more this arvo with a better camera!!!

I will go and get a crate this evening thanks for the advice again!!!

:thumbsup:

Awww look at that cute face, and those big floopy ears :thumbsup:

You know that if you post a thread about a new puppy, that it's mandatory to flood us all with large numbers of cute photos... honest!!

T.

I seem to recall there is another thread in this very same forum which is pretty light on photographs, even with lawn mowers :provoke: :provoke:

Ummm... working on it... *grin*

Pity you aren't in Sydney sheenat... I could have lent you my old DSLR camera to get some pics of Harry...

Best trick is to just sit patiently while Harry does his mental "cuddle me" thing, and once he's tired of that and goes off to do his own thing, start snapping away.

T.

Naw... He is just devine.. I think crate training will help you we didn't do it with Monte but did with Ivy and it makes a huge difference. Good luck photographing lots of patience in photographing a black cocker (I speak from experience :)) look forward to more photos.

T.

Ummm... working on it... *grin*

Pity you aren't in Sydney sheenat... I could have lent you my old DSLR camera to get some pics of Harry...

Best trick is to just sit patiently while Harry does his mental "cuddle me" thing, and once he's tired of that and goes off to do his own thing, start snapping away.

T.

Thanks for the offer think its alot to do with the photographer as well lol :)

Actually, cameras nowadays are pretty smart - you just point them in the right direction when you have decent light, and they do it all for you... seriously, I just point mine and keep clicking - eventually I get some good ones... lol!

T.

A couple more pics!! Harry had a fantastic night last night and not one accident today, poor wee thing has felt the heat today so have been keeping him cool and giving him lots of water.

post-47670-0-88126900-1357282629_thumb.jpg

Edited by sheenat