Guess The Breed

I'm thinking Lhasa Apso cross / Foxie. Here's a description of the Lhasa's coat (the body shape is of course different but i think that's where the foxy comes in):

The texture of the coat is heavy, straight, hard, neither woolly nor silky, and very dense. They come in a wide variety of colors including black, white, red and gold with various shadings. Lhasas can be with or without dark tips at the ends of ears and beard. The tail should be carried well over the dog's back.

And she's gorgeous! :)

Edited by dogmad

Sorry Dogmad there is no foxie in her as she is too big around 6 kilos.

Foxie (not mini foxies) bitches around 7kg.

I would look at a cross of something like a lhasa. Whatever she is she is cute .

Edited by Janba

Guest crickets

I'd say Poodle x Maltese for adoption purposes but what I think I'm seeing is something resembling a clipped down CC Powderpuff

Unlikely to have JRT, Mini Foxie or hard coated terrier in there. Short hard coats are genetically quite dominant and a first cross with a coated breed would be very unlikely to have as much coat as this pooch looks to have. As are pricked ears - dropped ears disappear very quickly.

More likely she is a cross of two coated breeds like a DD cross, or a cross of two fluffy crossbreds. She does have long poodley or Chinese crested sort of legs and her heavy facial coat could indicate strong influence of poodle, lhasa, shihtzu, malt etc.

Poodles can have a very terrier-like stance when alert.