2013 Brags Thread

how's the head today Sandii :rofl:

Considering the lack of sleep I had due to problems with the 4 legged kids, including the favoured/spoilt child who woke me at 1am stomping his feet telling me there was somebody in the bed he wanted to sleep in - I did remarkably well to get through the day thumbsup1.gif

Thanks for the congrats - I really appreciate it - it has certainly been an eventful ride and one I will remember for a long long time. biggrin.gif

Yep I know all about it. I'm still going wonder if I ever will pass lol. We have decided now that we dont know what a stand is in the heelwork in motion. But the scent work that we couldnt do for the last 12 months we can do now arghhh. No wonder why my hair is going grey. I was sill enough to do two dogs in this lol

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darcy got his RN today, pretty happy with the old boy :D It was bit of an ugly pass with 87 but he did try his best even though he was a bit distracted. Like his daughter, he got it in 3 goes.

Jovi got 2 passes in excellent agility today as well, both of them 2nd places (pipped at the post both times!), I am really happy with how she is travelling. We seem to have gotten out of the rut, hopefully onwards and upwards!

Though if I even think about entering both dogs in a double agility/double rally trial again, all in different classes, please shoot me! Very hectic LOL

Yeah at Morwell, they moved the rally/obedience to the baseball area so it wasn't as far....thank God!!

Luckily the stewards were great in both sports, I just got told to rock up when I can and they will fit me in :thumbsup:

Just got back from Whyalla after a two day agility and jumping trial plus gamblers.

On the saturday Gabby competed in 2 ADM,JDM,ADO and JDO and got 6 wins out of 8 runs. Inka was in 2 JDM,ADO and JDO and got 1 first 1 second and 1 fifth not bad for an 11 year old lol. I also handled another dog that I haven't handled since I did him once before last year and managed to qualify in JDO with a fourth place.

On Sunday Gabby was in 2 JDM JDO 1 ADM and 1 ADO and 1 master Gamblers and got 3 first places plus a win in master gamblers and Inka was in 2 JDM JDO and 1 ADO and 1 master gamblers and 2 thirds and a second.

What good girlies

Just got back from Whyalla after a two day agility and jumping trial plus gamblers.

On the saturday Gabby competed in 2 ADM,JDM,ADO and JDO and got 6 wins out of 8 runs. Inka was in 2 JDM,ADO and JDO and got 1 first 1 second and 1 fifth not bad for an 11 year old lol. I also handled another dog that I haven't handled since I did him once before last year and managed to qualify in JDO with a fourth place.

On Sunday Gabby was in 2 JDM JDO 1 ADM and 1 ADO and 1 master Gamblers and got 3 first places plus a win in master gamblers and Inka was in 2 JDM JDO and 1 ADO and 1 master gamblers and 2 thirds and a second.

What good girlies

Well done! clap.gifClever handling on the new dog too. A very successful weekend.

Today my little stud dog added RAE to the end of his name - well done Strauss Mouse.

and posting this photo of the favoured child - because I like it rofl1.gif

Wel done Ptolomy! And love the photo :).

Yay finally have some brags to add! :)

Last weekend Elsie got her first 1st place in obedience, a 2nd in rally (which would have been a first if I had read the sign properly!!) and her first clear round in agility! This weekend she got another 1st in obedience, AND a 1st in agility! YAY Elsie - love my talented little dog :D

Last weekend Elsie got her first 1st place in obedience, a 2nd in rally (which would have been a first if I had read the sign properly!!) and her first clear round in agility! This weekend she got another 1st in obedience, AND a 1st in agility! YAY Elsie - love my talented little dog :D

thumbsup1.gif you are on a roll - well done.

Dare I ask which you prefer - obedience, rally or agility???

Yeah at Morwell, they moved the rally/obedience to the baseball area so it wasn't as far....thank God!!

Luckily the stewards were great in both sports, I just got told to rock up when I can and they will fit me in :thumbsup:

Oh, that would definitely have made it much more doable. :-) Top job Gippsland ODC !

Today my little stud dog added RAE to the end of his name - well done Strauss Mouse.

and posting this photo of the favoured child - because I like it rofl1.gif

Not too bad for only a stud dog ;-). That's super!

And love the photo of the Grand one :-).

thumbsup1.gif you are on a roll - well done.

Dare I ask which you prefer - obedience, rally or agility???

I love the picture you posted up there BTW Ptolomy! ^

Hmm... In this order...

1) Tracking & Working Trials :p

2) Agility

3) Obedience

4) Rally

You must be on cloud 9 DD. That's a great effort. Love the versatile dogs :-).

But thinking about it, we probably should get Troy to add a new marketplace where the dogs can advertise for better/younger/fitter/smarter .... Handlers..I know Kirra needs one ;-).

But thinking about it, we probably should get Troy to add a new marketplace where the dogs can advertise for better/younger/fitter/smarter .... Handlers..I know Kirra needs one ;-).

I think Elsie might order a new handler too, she would've had her RN title ages ago were it not for my complete inability to read the signs properly!!!

I think Elsie might order a new handler too, she would've had her RN title ages ago were it not for my complete inability to read the signs properly!!!

She's not alone there :D

Hi Guys

Just had to put in my brag. We had a weekend of obedience and rally. Gabby won open with 196 and ud 192 but we did flunk udx as we went to fast into the cones and forgot to put on the brakes :o oops and today in Rally Gabby was the first time in advance A and won that class with 98 and Inka got her second pass and got a second with 99 and I done my part time border collie Islay that I get once a week and she was in her very first competition and passed with 89 what good girlies

Hi Guys

Just had to put in my brag. We had a weekend of obedience and rally. Gabby won open with 196 and ud 192 but we did flunk udx as we went to fast into the cones and forgot to put on the brakes :o oops and today in Rally Gabby was the first time in advance A and won that class with 98 and Inka got her second pass and got a second with 99 and I done my part time border collie Islay that I get once a week and she was in her very first competition and passed with 89 what good girlies

Well done to you and your girls. Nice scores in open and UD thumbsup1.gif Bugger about the UDX as I know that's the one you really really want biggrin.gif