2013 Brags Thread

Hi Guys

Just had to put in my brag. We had a weekend of obedience and rally. Gabby won open with 196 and ud 192 but we did flunk udx as we went to fast into the cones and forgot to put on the brakes :o oops and today in Rally Gabby was the first time in advance A and won that class with 98 and Inka got her second pass and got a second with 99 and I done my part time border collie Islay that I get once a week and she was in her very first competition and passed with 89 what good girlies

WELL DONE Xena98 whee.gifand what good girlies............thumbsup1.gif

It was a long day yesterday, as one judge had to pull out at the last moment through injury frown.gif though it was a beautiful day weather wise thumbsup1.gif

I was pretty cuffed with my team also biggrin.gif particulary with my sheppie boy coming second by one point to your gorgeous Gabby in advance A.

Won't bore you all with the scores.....as I had my 2 sheppie girls, Seven & Tasha in RAE who passed at all 3 rally trials for their first 3 legs of RAE........my sheppie boy, Jim who passed also all 3 trials, though his handler did have a brain fart & picked up a 10pt for forgetting to sit on a station embarrass.gif Jim now has his RA biggrin.gif and last though no means least..........my "plus one" sheltie passed his first 2 RA legs in Sunday's double thumbsup1.gif

What was nice is that Saturday's trial was cash for 1st placings and between my 3 had a nice pay packet biggrin.gif One bottle of honey bourbon was purchased on the way home that afternoon laugh.gif

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to your guys to Biker Girl. They were a pleasure to watch the ones that I did get to watch. Hey you also would have had some more cash yesterday as well so more drinks as well lol

So seven more to go than :thumbsup:

Have to post here - we did it!!!!! Passed our TD7 this morning . Makes Coco Dual CH (Tracking) Fourjays Just A Charmer UD.. Only took her 18months from putting the harness on for the first time.. Such a clever dog. Pixie dance and bubbles tonight :)

Have to post here - we did it!!!!! Passed our TD7 this morning . Makes Coco Dual CH (Tracking) Fourjays Just A Charmer UD.. Only took her 18months from putting the harness on for the first time.. Such a clever dog. Pixie dance and bubbles tonight :)

Not only a clever dog but a dedicated handler! Well done. champagne.gifhappydance2.gif

Just congratulated you on the Tracking thread ... but hey .. that is such a great achievement. And to do it in such quick time .. well done to dog and handler :D

FANTASTIC champagne.gifcheer.gif She is a little star

So dare I ask.......... what is the next challenge?

I was pretty cuffed with my team also biggrin.gif particulary with my sheppie boy coming second by one point to your gorgeous Gabby in advance A.

Won't bore you all with the scores.....as I had my 2 sheppie girls, Seven & Tasha in RAE who passed at all 3 rally trials for their first 3 legs of RAE........my sheppie boy, Jim who passed also all 3 trials, though his handler did have a brain fart & picked up a 10pt for forgetting to sit on a station embarrass.gif Jim now has his RA biggrin.gif and last though no means least..........my "plus one" sheltie passed his first 2 RA legs in Sunday's double thumbsup1.gif

What was nice is that Saturday's trial was cash for 1st placings and between my 3 had a nice pay packet biggrin.gif One bottle of honey bourbon was purchased on the way home that afternoon laugh.gif

Sorry I missed this one Biker girl - still trying to work out how I can dognap Seven biggrin.gif It will be no time at all before you have your RAE titles thumbsup1.gif

Retrieving :D

Yay! Well done kath and Coco :cheer::thumbsup:

Those last OC legs and dare I say it UDX :)

Thanks everyone we were just a little excited and pleased with ourselves yesterday.

Little brag from team Labrador today :laugh:

Ruby and Millie got a pass each today in the novice RATG, earning Millie her NRA title :cheer: We don't get many RATG's in WA so Millie's title today is the first novice one for WA. Not bad for a dog not allowed to enter the real thing due to no papers! :)

I guess I have some training to do to enter her in the Open one in October!

Little brag from team Labrador today :laugh:

Ruby and Millie got a pass each today in the novice RATG, earning Millie her NRA title :cheer: We don't get many RATG's in WA so Millie's title today is the first novice one for WA. Not bad for a dog not allowed to enter the real thing due to no papers! :)

I guess I have some training to do to enter her in the Open one in October!

Ruby was a little star today and congratulations on Millie's title and the first one in WA thumbsup1.gifchampagne.gif

Strauss also passed working with Livertreats - not bad for a stud dog clap.gif

You're an inspiration kath, especially with the obedience side of things. You've come so far with Coco, I hope those OC legs come easy! UD for me is doing my head in!

RS Not so much inspiration as stubborn and a really good friend/coach/sports psychologist :)

Rory and I have big brag. :D Double Rally trial yesterday .. a bit off with the pixies, but he managed 2 more legs towards RAE2 .....but that's not the big brag. He backed up in a double obedience trial today, to finish his CDX title with qualifying scores in each trial ... 191 in each trial ... talk about consistency! So very proud of my lil big man .. and do grateful for the help and inspiration we've got from some great trainers and teachers .. especially Ptolemy and Bedazzledx2 :D