2013 Brags Thread

:laugh: RS - If you play in lots of disciplines, you get to trial often :-). Agility - about one a month on average - although in winter tracking and Track & Search take over a bit more.

Quite a few Gundog events here too :rofl: .

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a little brag :) Three day trial at Grafton over the weekend & I tried out a few things to get some more speed into my dog. We are always just missing out on Masters Jumping Q's by about a second :( Some of the things I tried helped, but she then started mucking up the weaves, which she NEVER does. Yesterday, on the last day, I thought I would try distance handling her at every opportunity.....I still can't believe the results ...3 Q's out of 4 runs. Q in Masters jumping (4th place in 500) with 4 seconds to spare, Q in Masters Agility with heaps to spare & Q in Open Agility. Only just missed out on Open Jumping cause I put her over an extra jump, but her time was great :thumbsup:

Agility Dogs I love reading abuot the fun you have with your dogs - its not the winning that is the icing on the cake - but the fact that you love doing things with them and the little achievements along the way are so important - well done. thumbsup1.gif

Goodonya Sheena 3Q out of 4 is something to be mighty proud of. So do you think you dog is trying to tell you to trust me and give me room to do my own thing?

RV - well done on Track 1 thumbsup1.gif Do we know if we are going to hear the patty of little paws yet?

Xena 98 and Tassie - raising a glass to both of you - only at this hour its coffee and not anything stronger rofl1.gif

Edited by Ptolomy

:thumbsup: Great stuff sheena. Think Ptolomy is right (now there's a surprise :laugh: ) - I know my Kirra hates me to be too close to her - I just have to trust her and keep my mouth shut unless I absolutely need to say something - and then I have to do it FAST. :D

Agility Dogs I love reading abuot the fun you have with your dogs - its not the winning that is the icing on the cake - but the fact that you love doing things with them and the little achievements along the way are so important - well done. thumbsup1.gif

Goodonya Sheena 3Q out of 4 is something to be mighty proud of. So do you think you dog is trying to tell you to trust me and give me room to do my own thing?

RV - well done on Track 1 thumbsup1.gif Do we know if we are going to hear the patty of little paws yet?

Xena 98 and Tassie - raising a glass to both of you - only at this hour its coffee and not anything stronger rofl1.gif

what no champers now that is getting slack :rofl:

Lots and lots of champus here tonight Xena 98 because this afternoon my little home bred boy, my pride and joy, became a GRAND OBEDIENCE CHAMPION.

I am just the proudest mum at the moment champagne.gifcheer.gif

This means he wont ever be referred to again as the occasionally clever one cheers.gif

So its now Grand Obedience Champion Ptolomy Choc Chip ADM JDM ADO JDO SPDM GDX SDX HWM (N) RAE Scoota to his friends banana.gif

Let the wine flow and worry about the headache tomorrow party1.gif

Edited by Ptolomy

Way to go Moo (and Ptolomy) :thumbsup:. Give the boy an extra cuddle from me please. He is such a deserving boy and glad to see he got it together for this Grand OC at last :thumbsup:.

So now does that mean he can be referred to as the grand occasionally clever one or is there something else :rofl:.

Edited by ness

Lots and lots of champus here tonight Xena 98 because this afternoon my little home bred boy, my pride and joy, became a GRAND OBEDIENCE CHAMPION.

This means he wont ever be referred to again as the occasionally clever one cheers.gif

So its now Grand Obedience Champion Ptolomy Choc Chip ADM JDM ADO JDO SPDM GDX SDX HWM (N) RAE Scoota to his friends banana.gif

all one can say is two words........ WOW..........dancingelephant.gifrock2.gifwhee.gifwinner.gif

and CONGRATULATIONS worship.gif

:thumbsup::thumbsup::champagne::cheer::cheers::dancingelephant::happydance::heart::party::whee::winner::worship:

Yep - think that about covers it. :rofl:

That is totally fantastic, Ptolomy - so very pleased for you and the gorgeously often clever Scoota man.

Enjoy the champers - you've earned it - and what is the boy getting?

how's the head today Sandii :rofl:

Considering the lack of sleep I had due to problems with the 4 legged kids, including the favoured/spoilt child who woke me at 1am stomping his feet telling me there was somebody in the bed he wanted to sleep in - I did remarkably well to get through the day thumbsup1.gif

Thanks for the congrats - I really appreciate it - it has certainly been an eventful ride and one I will remember for a long long time. biggrin.gif

Edited by Ptolomy

CONGRATULATIONS YIPPEE GOODONYA well done on gaining your Gr.OB CH title