2013 Brags Thread

Gabby is the 2013 State Open Jumping Champion Woohoo what a gal. So proud of her. Doggies all have had dinner and are now all asleep

:thumbsup::cheer: She's such a clever girl!! And I guess you helped a bit, xena98 :cheer:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde dog Ashwyn surprised us by having a wonderful run in the finals becoming the 2013 SA State Masters Jumping Champion, he was handled beautifully by Victor.

Enjoy

Had to edit the ending slightly as I got a little excited at him passing & the camera went straight up in the air filming the sky!! Bit hard watching the run through the video camera so was great to watch it when I got home on the big screen, as I had no idea how fast he was going.

Gabby is the 2013 State Open Jumping Champion Woohoo what a gal. So proud of her. Doggies all have had dinner and are now all asleep

Congrats Sis on a great run have posted the video to your facebook page, go the twins :)

My Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde dog Ashwyn surprised us by having a wonderful run in the finals becoming the 2013 SA State Masters Jumping Champion, he was handled beautifully by Victor.

Enjoy

Had to edit the ending slightly as I got a little excited at him passing & the camera went straight up in the air filming the sky!! Bit hard watching the run through the video camera so was great to watch it when I got home on the big screen, as I had no idea how fast he was going.

:thumbsup::cheer:

You're entitled to be excited!!! That's a wonderful achievement.

Miss Kirra has a brag. She did a really nice job on he Track & Search Test 4 today, and passed with a grading at the high end of Good. I could have handled her better to avoid some of the little excursions which brought her grade down a bit, but she worked really hard for the whole kilometre..not bad for a feral 11.5 year old :-).

Miss Kirra has a brag. She did a really nice job on he Track & Search Test 4 today, and passed with a grading at the high end of Good. I could have handled her better to avoid some of the little excursions which brought her grade down a bit, but she worked really hard for the whole kilometre..not bad for a feral 11.5 year old :-).

Well done Tassie and Miss Kirra thumbsup1.gif

Congratulations again Kirra and Tassie and Tassie Kirra isn't old at 11.5 she is only a spring chicken - Ness didn't start tracking until she was that age :laugh: and when she started she started at warp speed :rofl:.

:laugh:

Thanks guys - very proud of my girlie and the way she worked. I thought the track seemed a bit long .. checked the rules today to see what we have to do for the next one - and found out yesterday's track was 1200 metres.

Back to 800 metres for the Test 5 - urban track - streets. Will be interesting.

And where's Ness's brag, ness? :D

LOL haven't got here yet Tassie.

My brag is that Ness at the "tender" age of 12 years 10 months completed her Track 3 today and thus finished her TD title and is now officially retired. Very much the case of great dog shame about the handler as I seemed to do everything in my power to have her fail and she still passed despite me :rofl:. That included standing over the first article for about 30 seconds before I recognised she had found an article and then me pulling her off the final t-shirt less then 3m from the end.

She has been my first dog who has dabbled in almost every dog sport over the years and has a nice string of letters after her name.

Has been thoroughly spoiled rotten tonight and had the obligatory drive through maccas mcbites on the way home from the trial. A very long day but very well worth it and so pleased with my girl.

Edited by ness

:thumbsup::cheer: She's such a clever girl!! And I guess you helped a bit, xena98 :cheer:

WOW!!! You must be over the moon!

Congratulations

You are one VERY busy lady with some very well trained/handled dogs! Congratulations again

LOL haven't got here yet Tassie.

My brag is that Ness at the "tender" age of 12 years 10 months completed her Track 3 today and thus finished her TD title and is now officially retired. Very much the case of great dog shame about the handler as I seemed to do everything in my power to have her fail and she still passed despite me :rofl:. That included standing over the first article for about 30 seconds before I recognised she had found an article and then me pulling her off the final t-shirt less then 3m from the end.

She has been my first dog who has dabbled in almost every dog sport over the years and has a nice string of letters after her name.

Has been thoroughly spoiled rotten tonight and had the obligatory drive through maccas mcbites on the way home from the trial. A very long day but very well worth it and so pleased with my girl.

WooHoo congratulations Ness and the old girl I hope she enjoyed her maccas lol