2013 Brags Thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elsie had a good weekend of rally and agility, bringing home two qualifying certificates in first place in rally Novice A (including one on 100/100 points!) and earning her RN title as well as top rally novice dog... And a 1st in starters and 3rd in jumpers C

Elsie had a good weekend of rally and agility, bringing home two qualifying certificates in first place in rally Novice A (including one on 100/100 points!) and earning her RN title as well as top rally novice dog... And a 1st in starters and 3rd in jumpers C

:thumbsup: Fantastic DD! You have worked so hard with Elsie - just reaping your well deserved rewards!

:thumbsup::cheer:

That was a good day at the office for you and Elsie, DD - it's lovely when the work pays off.

And you and the girls never cease to amaze me xena98 - you guys just keep on demonstrating the benefits of a great training relationship - and the versatility that good foundations can bring. And Gabby - if you can get that sort of score in UDX in a mock trial, you can do it in the real thing - tell your mother just to trust you!!! :rofl:

This year all our dogs have gained a title so proud of them all.

My husbands kelpie got her AD title

My Dalmatian tripawed got her ET

Our daughters JRT gained her ET and RN

My sons JRT gained his Earthdog instinct at 7 months old

My JRT gained his earthdog instinct then his earthdog novice at 8 months

My loaned JRT gained her JD title

So all our dogs this year have gained a title so proud of them. The baby boys we bred ourselves from our first ever litter and the litter sister has also gained her ED instinct title. Its the first time ever that all my dogs have titles. This year we spent every weekend training for the ET so next year we will be concentrating on agility as the baby boys will be 18 months old they have started their foundation training. Its been an awesome year love my furkids and my hubby and kids.

:thumbsup::cheer:

That was a good day at the office for you and Elsie, DD - it's lovely when the work pays off.

And you and the girls never cease to amaze me xena98 - you guys just keep on demonstrating the benefits of a great training relationship - and the versatility that good foundations can bring. And Gabby - if you can get that sort of score in UDX in a mock trial, you can do it in the real thing - tell your mother just to trust you!!! :rofl:

thanks Barb

• 2 weeks later...

We have just finished the Adelaide Royal Show and what a week my Gabby girl had. I am so proud of her. First night we had JDM first place JDO first place. The second night we had ADM and had a slight hiccup about when to go into tunnels and when not to go into tunnels and preferably to listen to my commands lol but made up with a win in ADO she just flew my poor little brain had to work overdrive lol. We had a bash in Rally Advance A and won that class just needs another pass and I managed to only loose 3 points and not 30 lol. We than had UD and Gabby won that class and than open forgot how to drop in the recall and only lost 3 points up to than. We also ended up on tv on the channel 7 weather that they were doing live. Gabby was doing tricks

So proud of my Gabby girl. Off to Whyalla tomorrow with Gabby and Inka

I've never noticed this thread before.... hope you don't mind me adding my little brag here too

:)

Marksman Justa Jipsy aka Sniper my 2 year old male dobe got his TD title a few weekends ago. He's actually improving now that he is tracking unknowns- my husband and I must be too boring to track.

Snipers had a great year with a RN title and getting his Aust Neuter ch title as well this year. He is my first sport dog so I'm loving going to some different events. Getting a bit hot here for too much else this year but we will go for that TDX next year and maybe CCD :walkdog:

I've never noticed this thread before.... hope you don't mind me adding my little brag here too

:)

Marksman Justa Jipsy aka Sniper my 2 year old male dobe got his TD title a few weekends ago. He's actually improving now that he is tracking unknowns- my husband and I must be too boring to track.

Snipers had a great year with a RN title and getting his Aust Neuter ch title as well this year. He is my first sport dog so I'm loving going to some different events. Getting a bit hot here for too much else this year but we will go for that TDX next year and maybe CCD :walkdog:

Well done DesertDobes - I think your first performance dog is extra special. Looking forward to seeing you in here lots more times with many more brags.

We had a great day out on Saturday. All three dogs did some great stuff. This is the run that I was most happy with though - for 3 reasons.

It was a pretty cool run, but also it was amazing to see my old girl back in action and loving it so much, and finally it is the first run she's had without any hesitation at all - no stutter steps at all. GO GIRLY.

It's now almost 2 years since her first injury and to finally have her back is just amazing.

Just a little flyball brag, my tiny little Toller pulled off an amazing 4.6s today!!

Her dad also did very well, and did his best time for quite some time and did a 5.0, not bad for a 9 year old with a crappy box turn.

Awesome first comp of the season and they (and I) enjoyed racing again :D