Kobe Lost The Battle Today

shepherds

Probably should be putting something in rainbow bridge, but not up to doing that at the moment.

And without hijacking anyone else's thread where we've talked about my boy, just wanted to let my fellow Dolers in here know that Kobe deteriorated very quickly over the last two days and we gave him his wings this morning.

I'm overwhelmed and still reeling from the suddenness of it all and as I think someone else mentioned, the watching waiting, worrying is now over, but I've lost my beautiful man. ...I would do it all again in a heart beat, just to have that extra time.

To everyone here, thank you for asking after him and for being part of your own difficult journey. Continue to love and do the things that make you happy today, because tomorrow is uncertain.

My Life will not be the same without you in it Kobe.

I am so sorry to hear Kobe is gone shepherds.

Take a deep breath and take care of yourself.

When I lost Ollie dog, I don't really remember the days surrounding his loss - I know what I did but I think we get a but numb to it (grief does funny things)..

The Rainbow Bridge forum will still be there in a few days - post when you feel ready to share.

RIP Kobe, there are lots of DOL doggies gone before you that will look after you.

Oh no Shepherds, just saw this. My heart goes out to you now, after such a courageous battle with your Kobe. You did everything possible to make his last few months as comfortable as possible. You are in our thoughts, take care of yourself :hug: Rest in peace, Kobe.

Edited by Bindo

Guest Maeby Fünke

I'm so sorry to hear about Kobe. Be kind and gentle with yourself. Rest in peace, Kobe.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Kobe, Shepherds. :cry:

And I couldn't agree more, one thing I have learned from my own losses this past couple of years is to live and love everyday like it's your last because tommorow isn't promised for any of us, especially our beloved pets. :(

Sending hugs and strength your way. :hug:

Shine bright in the stars Kobe. xxx :rainbowbridge: